Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Estimated Age: Well, almost 40 is my guess

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 165 cm / 5'5" Body Shape: Medium about size 7

Breasts: Nice Shape C Cup, not bad at all

English: Very Limited.

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: 5/10

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Rather poor

Roster Says,
Megan - Size 6,D cup, 165CM, very pretty girl, experienced, Girl Friend Experience, Chinese lady.
Roster says "New lady Megan first day@533..Intel indicates this is one very pretty lady who is described as being exotic in features, long free flowing hair, pretty face, smile and personality that provides a top service.. including extra service..

The above is the ad. However this is what happened.
made a booking based on the ad.
Said hi to her in the room.
mmmm not really 20, but a rather old, not pretty looking lady with a firm body and nice tits.
she had a friendly smile so what the heck.

crappy massage, followed by soso bbbj, felt a bit of teeth down there.
sophie is the all time greatest, this one not so.
also no dtbbbj, just bbbj.

by this time my stallion has shrunk into a little pony.
Time for her to get on top.
she just lied on top of me, with not much action going on, geez where is the cowgirl.
anyway, i get on top and start pounding away.
After 5 min I ask her, hey how about those extra's?

blank stare... Extra's ? What is that?
mmmm, ok, back garden (in chinese.. Houhuayuan) :))
nooooo, she said. I never do that...
ok, but your ad said.... Anyway, by this time I was severely disappointed.
I did a couple of other positions and finished off.

The room was nice enough. Had the corner room, was quite big.
Comfortable bed and clean sheets.
But why do their towels always smell like crap?
I guess they need a new dryer or use better detergent..

all in all a pretty bad punt. 533 is usually much better. Will try again next time.

now, where is Suki?

Fuzzynuts
15th March 2014, 06:29 AM
Person's Name : Megan

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14 March 2014

Rates : 90/30

Size/shape : not fat or thin just not womanly

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments :
This is the ad: Megan - Size 6,D cup, 165CM, very pretty girl,experienced,Girl Friend Experience, Chinese lady."New lady Megan returns for a second day@533..Intel indicates this is one very pretty lady who is described as being exotic in features, long free flowing hair, pretty face, smile and personality that provides a top service.. including extra service.. Angie's talent scouts are usually on the money in unearthing new gems.

I was orignally trying to book Bibi but she is very popular and couldn't get her, so thought I'd TOFTT and try the new girl out. I book for 11 and on arrival hit the buzzer and walk in to find some other punter in the hall, and as I'm shown to the room I have to wait while another punter puts on his pants to leave, then another guy comes out of another room, and another one arrives through the front door. It was busier than a train station.
I finally get in the room to find a wet, cum stained sheet before me, and Megan walks in looking really average. I'm thinking about walking but I really want my dick sucked so proceed anyway.

Service starts with a crap massage. No oil or lube of any kind, and her hands are rough. No intimacy or sensuality whatsoever, it could've been a footy player rubbing me down. After giving up on that I roll over hoping a blowy will get me started. Well my cock is in her mouth but her BBBJ is pretty piss poor too. It started off ok and got me hard but then there's no momentum, or rhythm just stop start. Then she looks at me with a disgusted look and asks if I want a condom? No thanks, just keep going and suck the life out of that thing. So she hacks up a big gozzy and spits it into some tissue. I'm assuming it must've been a bit of precum that she can't bare the taste of. From this point every few seconds she does the same thing, a little sucking then hacking up a lurgy like an old smoker and spitting into a tissue with this disgusted expression on her face. It's the most unattractive thing I've ever seen a WL do.
The whole routine is terrible and I'm now soft, and she asks if I want to fuck her? I have no chance of getting my ruined limp dick inside her so request more sucking to see if I can at least finish. Well this was a dead end street as her BJ is pathetic and I'm now in that mental zone of frustration so have no chance of recovery. Even me wanking myself off while rubbing her tits did nothing so I decided to give up, jump in the shower and leave.
Worst punt I've had.

franklouvers
15th March 2014, 09:00 AM
Yep, i pretty much had the same experience. 533 usually has good girls, this one is the worst I ever had there.
Also, no extras or dtbbbj. Avoid.
She has quite an ugly face, but reasonable body.