Establishment : 533 willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : March/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $130 for 45min

Boob size: DD natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : claims to be Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, light DATY, FS,

Value for money/recommend? : nah, only if u want to check out her look and her natural DD

My experience/comments :

Well I've been a regular at 533 since last year when I started my punt journey.
The girls are usually more service oriented but younger milf type. I love it, as I Hate {young} girls with attitude and bad/inexperienced services.
So far I've actually had more good punts statistically wise outta here. I've probably tried 90%+ of the girls they've had since 2015.

Everyone has their own standards of a good punt or bad punt, but in generally it's service provider plus girls attitude of the time spent.

This brings us to my encounter with Cassandra.

Shs is advertised as Japanese, and has a very milky skin complex to a nice look.

Very nice DD knockers and sounds gentle.

Unfortunately the highlights stops here..

Service started with a quick catbath..and it was quick..
And then followed by a quick bbbj.. And yes it's freakin quick (3min-ish)..
She stopped and was going for the dom so I quickly asked for 69 and she declined by saying I can eat her pussy, which she then lay down and spread her leg. No fingering and no touching brown hole..
Pussy was actually nice but too much restriction making me losing appetite fast so I asked for more bbbj and she seems to be rushing for gold so after 3 min of it, Before I realise she already had me dommed up and about to ride me..
cowgirl lasted maybe 2min and then she expressed tiredness and lay down asking for my turn..
Then surprise surprise... after 5min pounding she ask me to cum...

My rating for her is 6/10 just because she has nice look and a good DD.
But nah would not return for her lousy service.

franklouvers
6th April 2016, 10:06 AM
Yup, same here. She very painfully cleaned my dick with a wet towel for a full minute. Then an uninspired BJ for not even 3min.
Japanese greeting was nice, but it's a no from me for a repeat.

andrewblake
6th April 2016, 10:52 AM
Yup, same here. She very painfully cleaned my dick with a wet towel for a full minute. Then an uninspired BJ for not even 3min.
Japanese greeting was nice, but it's a no from me for a repeat.

A review would be helpful..

AB