PDA

View Full Version : Joyce. Tall, cute, girl friend experience.

Pussy Hunter
19th April 2016, 04:46 PM
Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 19th April 2016

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls (http://533willoughby.com.au/joyce.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, tall, slim, long hair, natural B/C cup titties

Pussy : Very wide thigh gap, beautiful pussy, fully shaved

Roster: Tuesday and Saturday or Sunday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

As I was wandering the corridors of 533 I happened to check out the booking board and noticed that a gal called Joyce was pretty much booked out. Not wanting to miss out on a popular girl I made a booking myself.

Tuesday late morning was the usual 533 zoo. Punters and girls everywhere. Angie was frantic. I was horny.

Joyce entered the room and I was pleasantly surprised. She is really tall at 170+cm. Attractive face, beautiful long hair and a nice smile. Added to this was a nice slim body and her boobies bursting out of her bra. Little hello peck and I managed to removed her panties and find my favorite – a freshly shaved pussy.

Now Joyce is a gentle slow lover. Don’t rush anything here, take your time and you will have fun. Boobies are very nice, soft and a good handful with hard erect nipples that Joyce seems to enjoy having gently licked.

I tried for my other favorite of doggie DATY but Joyce wasn’t real keen on this. Not sure why as she has a beautiful pussy but seemed to be too sensitive. I tried some gentle overhead DATY as well and again she seemed to love it - but not too much. Kinda like a reluctant girl friend that was embarrassed to have her pussy licked. However, she was getting super wet. I finished the overhead DATY and Joyce surprised me with a complete full on DFK open mouth kissing for some minutes. Unbelievable.

Into some BBBJ and ball and sac attention. This was great. Lots of perineum licking which felt fantastic and not many girls do this well. I tried for some 69 but Joyce kept her beautiful pussy just out of reach. In this position Joyce went onto some excellent DT BBBJ on the face of my cock. I was in heaven.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Good eye contact, some light kissing and Joyce prefers lip nibbling rather than kissing. Very erotic. Deep penetration, and Joyce has very strong pussy muscles that she dedicates to cock massage.

Doggie and end of bed mish were all fun. Nothing like mirror watching a girl on her back with her slim legs wide apart and up in the air and being nailed. Lots of booby bounce.

Cowgirl finale and Joyce does an excellent Asian cowgirl. Again nice and slow, moving her pussy from the cock tip down to being fully impaled.

Whew. Great session. Fun girl, no babies, good body, beautiful pussy and boobies, slow erotic lover.

Recommended.

andrewblake
19th May 2016, 12:40 PM
Joyce lured you away from your favourite?.. lol :)

Nice review.. she is a darling..

AB