PDA

View Full Version : CHLOE~Japanese geisha girl

MrJellyFish
24th May 2016, 07:28 PM
Today saw a lovely Jap babe called Chloe who stands about 5'5" and has a curvaceous body with a shaved snatch to boot!

The session started off with a real GFE with lots of cuddles n kisses, naturally getting my revs up! Oh and my cock too! Lol

Chloe is very natural and a very obliging lady who aims to please with little or no fuss! I lay on the bed and waited to see what she had to offer! to my surprise she is polite, quiet and somewhat reserved, typical of a Japanese i guess but her greatest asset I guess is her ability to do basically whatever you desire!

Yep that's right Chloe is at your disposal more or less, and I took full advantage of this trait to allow me to see just what Chloe was capable of.

Chloe simply went in for a nipple catbath and slowly worked her way to my cock and balls giving it far more attention (my balls) than was really necessary as I had to tell her to move on......She simply took my advice and went deeper, lower under my ball sac and with a hand full of lub went to work on me just like a Geisha would....I guess!

Chloe says very little during the course of the session and simply aims to give you pleasure. I know I'm always speaking in the 1st person but that's just the way I like to report!

I was giving Chloe instructions throughout the session as I felt she needed some encouragement, but this girl is a quiet achiever!

Soon enough we clicked into 69 and I licked her shaved snatch like it was a dripping waffel! Minus the ice cream!

Chloe plodded along sucking quietly and thrusting her hot mouth down on my pole for what seemed ages. Next i flipped her onto me and she humped me cowgirl style for a while, really tight in her pussy let me tell you! This was soon escalated into doggy where I drove my cock into her tight pussy whilst listening to her moan like a fucking banshee!

I just had to fuck this Jap bab face-to-face so I laid her down and fucked her like a madman on steroids!

The whole time she was yelping and face twisting as I gave it to her hard n fast! She orgasmed several times as she wrapped her legs around my back, She obviously was enjoying it too!

Chloe was a great fuck and now I had to offload into her waiting mouth so I took position in the big chair (Room 1) and she took the hint and laid a pillow on the floor to continue BBBJB me till I shot wad after wad down her throat until she actually gagged! CIM

Chloe is a real patient lady who simply lets you take course along with some hinting she'll go far....next time I plan to give her the real bone(anal that is).

Go see her Go try her for yourself and see just what i'm talking about!:thumbsup:

tinlegs
26th May 2016, 09:39 PM
Cheers for the review MJ, could you use the template next time, it makes things a little easier for people browsing. IE cup size, dress size, height age often make a difference to whether members keep reading or not, cheers.

pan
14th June 2016, 09:14 AM
Person's Name : Chloe

Establishment : 533 Willoughby (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/chloe.html)

Date of Visit : 7th June 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/chloe.html)

Hours of Business : 10am till Late

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : 5 foot 6 ish, slim, nice C Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese.

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yeeeep

My experience/comments : Japan exports a variety of things. Anime, Bad Live Action films, and lovely ladies. Most of these ladies are very accommodating and Chloe certainly fits that bill

Saw her on the roster, and immediately, mini-pan took the phone from me and started dialing. Booked in for 1hr and was out the door.

Chloe is a lovely young GFE. As soon as I got in, she gave me a little hug and motioned for the shower and while I was showering, setup the bed. I would have loved it for her to join me in the shower, but alas, it was not to be. I don't think her English was good enough for me to articulate that, so let it go.

Hoped on the bed, and straight into a catbath, with each of my nipples getting a long go, while slowly moving down to mini-pan. More teasing around before starting BBBJ and mini-pan rising to attention. After that, we flipped into DATY and I tasted a lovely little honey-box. No sushi taste to her, only the finest sake can compare! She started bucking and really enjoying after a bit and we moved into 69.

Desperately needing to enter, we switch and on with the dom, and missionary. I pumped away like a 18 year old at prom night and exploded. There was a little fake moaning, but I think thats a Japanese thing. All the movies I have seen have at least told me so, and I've done a lot of research :lol:

Cleanup and a nice massage, before it was shower time and out.

Chloe is a great GFE. She is very much a slow and steady girl, treat her gently and she is fantastic.

Mazooh
25th July 2016, 05:54 PM
Person's Name : Chloe.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby.

Date of Visit : 25/7/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/gallery.html

Hours of Business : 10- late

Rates : 150 hour

Size/shape : 165cm tall size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : fs. 69. Daty. Bbbj

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

At fist glance she looks OK a little on the chubby side but nice looking.

She provides a good girlfriend experience and she loves to kiss and

She is pretty good at it.

After a bit of daty her nice pussy was dripping wet.

A miss match of positions later and I was all done.

A nice girl although a bit quiet.

Overall a good time I'd say a 7/10 if your after Gf experience.