Hours of Business :10:00 - 24:00

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK DATY PSE CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

Long time listener first time caller.

I have been punting at 533 for years and Gigi is up there with the best (Patty and Lily are obviously GOAT but I digress).

I arrived at 2pm and was told to sit in the waiting room for a few moments.

Shortly after Gigi arrived in a lacy white night gown that got my little pecker standing to attention. She grabbed my arm and led me down the room at the back of the bus.

After a quick shower we moved on to the bed. Gigi knows I love a good rimming and happily obliges tossing my salad like a vegan. She tried to slide a digit in the backdoor but i'm not about that life and decline.

With her tongue in my ass and her hand stroking my cock I signal that I am about to cum and dump a hot load in the back of her throat.

Gigi is a great WL and will be back to see her for a punt soon.

normanoz
13th January 2017, 12:21 PM
It looks like Gigi is gone for good from 533. She also used to work as Cici at 64 Alexander and Cici at 8 Carnegie Blacktown (photo on their website is of her) and 40 forge street Blacktown.

Does anyone know if she may be coming back or if she has moved somewhere else as she is not currently at any of the above establishments.

You can tell from my previous review of Gigi why I am keen to find where she is.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Cheers

Norman