Date of Visit : June 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby RD

Hours of Business : 10am-12am

Rates : $150/60min

Size/shape : Size 6 and skinny

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Went there on Monday, it was quiet busy. Saw Victoria on the line up first and despite angie pushing me to go with her she was just not my cup of tea. Priscilla came next, she is a young skinny Chinese girl with natural C cup. Took her up for an hour. She did the usual BBBJ but lacks ball licking and was quiet fast. Was going to go down on her as she has a nice shaved pussy but she has already put some lube on so decided to FS instead. Missionary was tight, She slowly got into it but at that stage i was ready to pop so instead of resisting i cum quickly as i want to have enough time to rest to go round 2. After some small talk and cuddle, she started to lick my nipple and i started to play with her clit. She got wet very quickly and after some 69 we got to missionary again. The 2nd time around she got really into it, she started to get really wet you can hear the sound of water upon my thrust and i start to rub her clit while on top. She's not a squirter but we definitely made a mess. Afterwards we notice we went slightly overtime so didn't get to chat and i showered then i was on my way. She told me she does't always get this wet which made me feel special. overall a great experience, I had better service from some of the older girls there but i was after some spring chicken that day.