Date of Visit : 24th June 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty and fit

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, DATY, 69, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yeh

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book Ricci who’s been on my “To Do” list for some time but I hadn’t got round to her.

Arrived on time and was greeted by Angie and lead straight into the front room. Ricci came into the room and immediately threw herself at me for a kiss and a hug.

She was wearing a revealing skimpy black outfit. Ricci is very pretty, with an extremely fit, slim body, a fine pair of C-cups and a tight ass. She has some tatts on her tits and her stomach and is very cheerful, playful and enthusiastic.

I was soon on my back and she was sticking her nipples into my mouth before working a catbath down my body to set to work on my important bits.

Ricci asked whether I want a CBJ or BBBJ (I said BBBJ) and she commenced an excellent blow job – starting nice and slowly with no teeth and great tongue action while she knelt between my legs. I was happy to let this continue for quite some time.

I then asked her to lie next to me and I licked her nipples and massaged her clit while she stroked my cock. Then it was time for some DATY on her lovely shaved pussy. I was stopped when I tried to insert a digit but she seemed to enjoy the DATY. Next I moved to kneel by her head so she could suck me while I continued to rub her and this soon evolved to some side-on 69.

It was all too good so I asked her to apply the raincoat and we started with some mish.

I started slowly and gently ‘cos she was concerned about my size but looking down on her beautiful face and great figure was fantastic – she got louder and louder (more entertainment for people waiting at the bus stop). I suggested doggy but she said she didn’t like it so I pulled her down to the corner of the bed while I stood over her for some more mish (louder and louder).

I had previously sought, and been granted, permission for CIM so I exercised my option and extracted myself to lie on the bed and, after Ricci cleaned me up, she knelt between my legs and gave me a great BJ before I exploded into her mouth.

More cleaning up followed and she gave me a gentle massage while we had a friendly chat. She said she was from Beijing and had been in Australia for just over a year. She was very cheeky, jokey, chatty and playful – all very good.

Great session with a pretty, fit, enthusiastic and skillful young lass – a definite recommend.