bulldogphoenix
5th July 2016, 07:21 PM
Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 5th of June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au/joyce.html

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $90 for 30mins

Size/shape : Normal body, C cup, 160cm tall.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : BBBJ, full service covered

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

First experience at 533 as would usually go to Ginza but was really keen to see this girl. Called late on Friday and booked for 11am on Saturday. After parking and arriving was greeted by Angie who explained that Joyce hadn't arrived that day and if there was anyone I'd like to see. As I was keen to see Joyce arranged for the same time the next day.

On Sunday arrived on-time and was ushered into the waiting room (small private room) waited around 30-40 minutes and was then greeted by the lovely Joyce.

Quickly introduced ourselves and then jumped into the shower, Joyce was kind enough to pop around and help here which was nice.

Directed to the bed and asked to lay down, had the normal cat-bath procedure. Was very slow and sensual and an awesome GFE experience.

BBBJ was again slow but wouldn't of had it any other way, she gives you these amazing glances and then looks away which is a cute tease.

After taking things so slow we rushed into mish which felt great, she locks you in and gives these great responses and finished just before the buzzer.

WIR? definitely maybe. Joyce was great but not a fan of the very public entrance. Can't complain on price but when it comes down to it Ginza gets my service.