Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/8/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim body and legs, lovely C-cups and fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, various positions, HJ (didn't get round to trying some DATY)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, if you want some GFE not PSE

My experience/comments : Called the day before to make a booking for the “first cab off the rank” session.

Arrived on time and was shown into a waiting room and told that the girl I’d booked wasn’t there yet, so I waited. The guy came back shortly and said he didn’t know when the girl would arrive and thought the traffic might be bad as only one girl had turned up so far.

After about 15 minutes he returned and said she had still not arrived but Annie had – would I like to see her? I had nearly selected Annie when I was deciding who to book the day before so I said OK. (At least he didn’t try the old switcheroo.)

I went into Room 2 and was just start to get undressed when along came Annie.

Annie was wearing a small cream-coloured negligée, a bra and a very brief pair of knickers. She is slim and pretty with straight black hair, a nice pair of C-cups, a cute backside and was fully and freshly shaved. She has two tatts – one on her shoulder and one on her lower back. She is quite reserved at first but is still cheerful and attentive.

After my shower Annie took my towel and finished drying me off and asked me to lie on my back and she knelt next to me. She worked her way down my body to my now erect member. “Too big” she said, which is often a worrying sign.

Annie now started what proved to be a very good BBBJ. Kneeling between my legs, she started nice and slowly with great tongue action and no teeth and only the occasional pause to grab a tissue. She also managed to go quite deep. The only downside was that her hair wasn’t tied back so I couldn’t watch her as she blew me – I think this was intentional because she seemed quite shy and when I tried to move her hair to one side so I could watch her in the mirror next to the bed, she held her hand up so I couldn’t see. She looked up at on time and asked me not to cum in her mouth.

After a while I had to get her to stop and she briefly lay next to me and stroked me but before I could move to some DATY she sat up and said “We fuck”.

She knelt between my legs again and carefully applied the condom (more “Too big” comments, with a worried look on her face) and gave me a brief BJ before applying some lube and straddling me. Annie slowly lowered herself onto my shaft and at first it wasn’t going in – it was really tight – but she persisted and managed it and we had a very good, but a bit brief, spell of cowgirl before she dismounted and lay on the bed for some mish.

She guided me in, at first holding my cock so I couldn’t go in too deep, and I started slowly and gently before increasing the tempo. She was fantastically tight and she didn’t complain at all.

Annie was getting quite vocal and I was soon over-heating so I suggested some doggie. I stood by the bed and at first she knelt at the edge but then moved to stand, bending over in front of me with her elbows resting on the bed. This was great and after a while she said something about cumming (I didn’t hear whether she said she was cumming or telling me to cum) and that tipped me over the edge and I squirted into the dom.

Normally I take things slowly and go for the single shot around the 50 minute mark but because Annie was quite reserved and seemed inexperienced, I had complied with what she wanted to and had shot my load inside the first half hour.

I collapsed back onto the bed and Annie tidied us up before suggesting a massage. We had a bit of a chat, as best we could as her English is somewhat limited. But she said she goes to school to learn English, which is commendable, and she is willing to be taught new words. She is from “near Beijing” and has been in Australia for four months.

After a while she resumed her work on my cock and I suggested a hand job so she squatted between my legs, lubed me up and set to work. I guess because my first orgasm was so much earlier than usual (and I had a pretty, young Asian girl tossing me off), this time I managed a second squirt.

She showered, I showered and we both dressed before I departed.

Not a PSE, but a great session with a very sweet, pretty and eager to please young lady.

WOTAN010
24th August 2016, 02:25 PM
Her lack of English skills did not inhibit her sexual ability which seemed to be excellent. I know what skill most of us would choose. :smile5: :) :smilewinkgrin: