PDA

View Full Version : Penny - Round two and more fun.

Pussy Hunter
29th August 2016, 08:27 PM
Person's Name : Penny

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 29th August 2016

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls (http://533willoughby.com.au/penny.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Cute body, attractive, slim, toned, beautiful soft skin, cute butt. Beautiful round enhanced B cup titties with lovely prominent nipples

Pussy : Nice large external pussy lips, trimmed map of Tassie. One for the bush bashing beaver punters

Roster: Friday and Monday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I figure we all go on a repeat visit to a girl because of some special thing that happened in the earlier session. I had some spare time today after another booking. My big head was happy to go get lunch but my little head was keen for another Penny encounter.

The big head wanted to see Penny’s lovely boobies and nipples and the little head also wanted to be enchanted by her cock and balls massage skills. Overall both heads wanted to get that “special kind of loving” Penny provides.

She is just full on happy and service oriented.

Terrific DT BBBJ and lots of slurping, spitting, and sucking. She held my cock in her mouth and massaged it with her finger tips at the same time. Alternating between DT with cock and/or perineum massage was wonderful.

On with the dom and slowly into her tight little love tunnel. Then into doggie looking down at her slim body, narrow waist and with arms outstretched was a Kodak moment.

I had to get her onto the corner-of-the-bed position again. Stretched out with her bum and pussy on full display with me deep inside her was the finale for me.

Nice strong massage to finish. Limited (no) English but a really fun girl.

Recommended.

andrewblake
29th August 2016, 09:22 PM
nice review PH.. she is a taiwan doll face.. very yummy indeed.. i spied her in the hallway while talking forum business with A..

ab

Misfit44
7th September 2016, 09:19 PM
Person's Name : Penny

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : late August 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 165cm, skinny size 5-6, nice beautiful boobs enhanced,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, anal play, FS, DATY, Kissing, fingering

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

After a bad punt with Baby I was busting to finish off someone. Anyone!

I turned up at 533 and Penny was available. When I saw her I loved her skinny 5 size and booked her 2 hours.

She did not speak English that well but it was not important because she know exactly what to to to please.

I had a quick wash and immediately put her on the bed and spread her legs wide and dove in to eat.

She loves DATY. She gyrated and ground her pussy in my face and I pushed my tongue deep into her tight hole.

After a while I inserted one finger to finger her pussy, then two fingers, then three fingers.

I fingered fucked her while licking her clit and she returned by fucking my face.

She came but I continued to finger fuck her and she was groaning and grabbing my head to pull into her pussy.

I was super hard now and grabbed a condom and slipped it on while still DATY.

She got a shock when I climbed on top of her and rammed my cock into her and started pounding her.

I love skinny girls because I can feel my cock grinding and poking them inside.

We rolled and she was on top and she continued to grind on top.

Fuck she was a wild cat.

We rolled again and I bent her feet to her head and smashed into her pussy.

Damn that bad punt the previous day had me all worked up and I had to take it out on Penny.

She took it and returned with interest.

When I get girls like this it is like vaigara and it keeps me going longer.

Somehow we ended up in doggie and I continued pumping her hard.

She was wet and I was able to use her pussy juices as lube and finger fuck her ass too.

No complaint and she moved in sync with my thrusting.

We were covered in sweat when I finally came.

I sprayed my sperm it on her face and she laughed. Nice.

I was fucked and Penny must be more fucked than me.

I just lay down and she proceeded to massage me.

I told her to lie down take the remaining 1 hour as her rest bonus but she continued to massage me.

I must have fallen asleep and woke 40 minutes later when she was sucking my cock.

It did not take long for my cock to get hard again.

We went onto MISH again and eventually rolled over with Penny on top.

Girl on top is one of my favourite position because I love to pump and suck boobs at the same time.

Penny has enhanced boobs but they are very suckable and she got nice 9mm nipples.

I finished, had my shower and changed.

On the way out I gave Penny a big tip for a great time.

If only married life was like this…..

Pussy Hunter
8th September 2016, 10:59 AM
Mr Misfit - great review. She does a "special kind of loving" eh? Has she fully shaved her pussy yet? That was the only downer for me.