Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 6/9/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 slim long legs sexy as hell body and beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : Body slide and catbath; BBBJ; light kissing; FS several positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes / Yes

My experience/comments :

I have been captivated by Joyce since the first time I met her when she started at 533.

That first session with her I remember how she was laying there between my legs with one leg propped against the wall and sucking my cock and holding my balls and pulling my cock deep into her throat and I thought then what an awesome chic.

Anyway this girl is a beauty and I love her so much that I spend a lot of cash every year just to see her each week.

There are a number of reasons why I like her so much and they are that she is such a nice friendy girl who just loves sex.

She knows the art of sensual erotic lovemaking and just so sexy and beautiful.

If you play your cards right you will have an unforgetable experience with this girl.

I personally feel like James Bond when he gets the super hot chic and fucks her for one hour non stop.

Now I am not suggesting everyone fuck her for one hour because she is working and its a long day but even ten minutes sex with this beauty is special.

To me she is the super hot chick that I have always wanted to fuck but never got there but with Joyce she is humble and beautiful and sexy and treat her well like a lady should be treated and you will have an awesome experience.

andrewblake
6th September 2016, 10:54 PM
Yes.. The magical gel.. When it happens it knocks you over!.. Sure we have had a few in our time!.. Heck I even had one here too many moons ago or sooooo!.. Lol..

She is a gem and darling.. :0

AB