Newboy
5th May 2016, 08:57 AM
Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 3rd May 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 1000 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face and slender with nicely shaped B-cups and the cutest, shapely little backside

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK Chinese

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, LFK, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Most certainly

My experience/comments : I arrived slightly early for my morning booking. Angie said Jojo had arrived 10min late for her first booking and was therefore running late. I was put in the girls’ coffee/day/changing/bedroom to wait.

After about 10min Jojo comes in with Angie. Angie explains that a good room, with a shower, will be available in 10min if I don’t mind waiting – I said that was fine and Jojo squatted down in front of me with a cheeky smile and immediately started rubbing my groin.

Jojo then made herself a drink and some food (she'd missed breakfast) while I sat there observing the “behind the scenes” activities.

After a further 10min Sally turned up and said that Angie had asked her to tell me to go down to Room 2, where Angie was getting the room ready. I paid and Angie left so I showered and then Jojo turned up. Jojo has a pretty face and is slim but not skinny with a small but shapely backside and great legs. Her English is limited but she is a cheerful girl with a playful character.

She was immediately kneeling in front of me while I stood by the bed and licking my nips and stroking my cock. Meanwhile I was able to admire her cute little arse in that excellent large mirror right next to the bed.

Jojo then told me to lie on the bed and she was soon giving me a fantastic BBBJ, interspersed with some tea-bagging. She moved round to kneel with a leg either side of one of my legs and rub herself against me and uttering the usual “You big strong cock” compliments. She also used that fabulous technique of slapping her tits against my balls while sucking me. Soon she was having a go at some DTBBBJ and she did really well. And I could watch all this in the large mirror.

I was over-heating so I asked her to stop and got her to lie next to me for some LFK while I massaged her clit, but she resisted when I tried to insert a digit.

After a bit more BBBJ she dommed me up and I said I wanted to start with some doggy, so I stood up and she knelt on the bed in front of me. This was just brilliant. The view in that mirror was great and Jojo was really getting into it, alternately rubbing her tits, her clit and my balls while getting quite vocal. I started slowly and the tempo gradually increased, sometimes with me controlling it and other times with Jojo just writhing away.

I started to finger her arsehole and Jojo grabbed the lube squirted some on her arsehole and handed me a condom. I took this and an invitation to stick a crooked thumb up her rectum and I duly obliged. Meanwhile, Jojo tried something I have not encountered before. Still in the doogy position she put a condom on one of her fingers, applied some lube and tried to stretch back between her legs and mine to stick her finger up my asshole. Unfortunately she couldn’t quite reach.

She then stood up and bent over the bed while I continued to take her from behind.

I then got Jojo to lie on her back at the corner of the bed while I stood over her. This was great with me holding her ankles by my ears and Jojo rubbing her clit. She then scrambled around in her bag and produced a small vibrator and applied it to herself. If she didn’t have an orgasm, she’s a brilliant actress.

I then extracted myself, lay on the bed and, after she’d cleaned me up a bit (she said the lube didn’t taste good), she finished me off with a BBBJ terminating in CIM.

We tried to chat for a bit, with some help from her phone, and she showed me her other vibrator which was a weird-looking, bendy thing with series of Malteser-sized balls along the shaft. She said that some punters like it being used on them (each to their own).

Jojo said she was from Hong Kong and had been in Australia for 9 months. There was no rush to get rid of me and I eventually said I’d better shower as I didn’t want Angie to shout at us. Jojo just said “We started late”.

As I dressed, Jojo displayed another example of her multi-talented skills – she lit up a cigarette and proceeded to take a shower while still smoking it. I’ve never seen that done before.

Fantastic session with a lovely, funny and very talented girl.

Nthsidepunter
8th July 2016, 12:26 PM
Jojo had been on the wish list at 533 for a long time, and even though i am a 533 regular, never seem to get my timing to align to when she was available.

Decided to do a drop in at 533 yesterday without a booking as i was driving through Willoughby. Dropping in without a booking is not something i do here as is well noted this place is always busy, and i normally have a few favourites. But yesterday i decided to take a chance, and to mynsurprise and delight, Jojo was available!!!!

Sometimes well reviewed girls can be a let down, just timing and chemistry on occasions, so i was trying to not get my expectations up. Had seem Jojo is the halls plenty of times, so knew she was a sexy little minx.

Went through the usual, bbbj, dfk, 69 and various positions.

What makes the difference is how the girl tries to engage with you, if she is proactive in the session and tries to please you. In each case Jojo got a big tick!!! Loved how she consistently rubbed and pressed her sexy little body against mine.

Kodak moment was both in doggie and mish with that tiny little waist and sexy little butt and that beautiful shaved pussy exposed as you drive home. Clear image burnt in my brain ......

Will definetly be back for more!!!

Mazooh
6th August 2016, 04:42 PM
Person's Name : jojo. Hell yes

Establishment : 533 Willoughby.

Date of Visit : 6/8/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby.

Hours of Business : 10am till late.

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : perfect. Really skinny.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hk. Chinese.

Services Provided : bbbj. Cim. Fs.

Value for money/recommend? : owe hell yes

My experience/comments :

Absolutely beautiful is u like em petite.

One of the best girl I've had at 533.

Started off with bbbj then onto 69.

Every part of her body is sexy and he pussy is nice.

She then gloved up and within minutes she was tasting my baby's in her mouth.

Wow she is really really really good.

Had a quick shower then back to it.

Omg she is so super tight.

She then rode me cow girl till I came.

Tightest girl I've had at Willoughby and she is so skinny make u feel like your

10 inches. Lol.

Have to say she is a hidden gem.

Have to go back again and see her.

1 hr is not enough.

She might even be a legendary girl?????

The only thing slightly lacking was her English.

But I'd give her 9/10 for looks

And 8/10 for service.

Overall 8.5/10