Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice curvy figure, B/C-cups, good legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - great session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : I’ve booked Jenny a couple of times before but each time Rita called me beforehand to say that she hadn’t turned up so I made sure I had a Plan B today but thankfully it wasn’t necessary.

Jenny was ready and Rita showed me to the room.

Jenny was immediately friendly and bright and cheerful and she certainly is Korean as she replied to the couple of phrases I know in her language.

She has a pretty face and was wearing a short tight pink dress. She also had a pair of fluffy rabbit ears clipped in her dyed blonde hair which she kept on throughout the session. Here is my comment posted earlier about her photo - https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86453&p=436734&viewfull=1#post436734.

I showered and Jenny stripped. She has a good curvy figure (just very, very slightly cuddly) with decent B/C-cups. She has a lovely pair of pins and was fully shaved.

I lay down and after some brief light kissing, she knelt over me for a catbath and worked her way down.

She then knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

It started as a good BBBJ – very slightly toothy and not particularly deep but slow and sensual with good use of her tongue and lovely eye-contact. Then she gradually upped the tempo and used her hand more and her BJ got even better.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round. I was allowed some FIV but she didn’t seem to get very worked up.

I then got her to lie down for some DAY and more finger-fucking. This was good as she moaned nicely but she didn’t cum.

After a bit more BJ I suggested that we fuck. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but got an adamant “No”.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl, which was good as she was nice and tight and enthusiastic.

Then it was standing doggie and I had half a thumb up her arsehole without complaint.

I was close to cumming so I asked for some mish.

This was great as Jenny made continuous eye-contact, looking up at me as I gradually went fasted to the crescendo.

I lay down and Jenny wiped me down and gave me a light massage while we had a chat – her English is pretty good.

She is from Seoul and has been in Australia for a couple of years. She used to work at Royal Asians and do some private work and will be at 90 a couple of days a week while she’s on vacation from her English studies and then maybe one day a week.

We talked about life, the universe and everything until time was up and we showered and dressed.

I went to the office and had a good, long chat with Rita, including some recommendations about a couple of other new girls.