PDA

View Full Version : Coco - Log-jam on the 533 river of lust

hard
26th October 2011, 12:34 AM
Today was a mixed bag of goodies at the ever-satisfying 533. My visits have been a bit spasmodic lately but a window of opportunity arose for some serious business. I ring to book and Michael gives me the roster run-down. I recall some exotic reports of Kitty so book an hour with a super-cat… :arf:

I had not met Michael before. A very polite and worthy host, I must say. Led straight down the hall (both waiting rooms are occupied) to the “kitchen”, I’m reminded of a frenetic session in this room many moons ago with lovely Nana. Now however, the room looks more like the aftermath of an earthquake or some other natural disaster… no bed now, but clothing, handbags, discarded food containers and tissue boxes scattered across the several sofas of seating. The sink is still full of coffee cups. I am not game to ask about the contents of a jar on the small table in the centre of the room… is it fermenting oysters or perhaps some other exotic oriental delicacy? Maybe the instrument of some ritualistic invocation of animal entrails… it reminds me of some evil shit I saw for sale in Vietnam a short while back. Don’t you just love the capacity of humanity to consume anything that moves? Not that this stuff was moving, mind you… decidedly deceased, I would say…

Anyway… after informing me Kitty is running a few minutes late, Michael and I chat… discussing the rugby, the ravages of money and betting in sport and… cricket… he is well versed on cricket history, recalling the Dennis Lilley and the Chappell brothers era. We agree that Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne probably represented the greatest bowling period for the “gentleman game”. Ha… the other half of my brain is wondering when Kitty might actually appear… then there is a call from one of the waiting rooms (clearly waiting is rigueur de jour this Tuesday)… Michael dashes down the hall to pacify a patient punter and a cup of tea is prepared and dispatched… :sleep:

By now, I have consumed a can of Coke, twenty minutes have passed and my window of opportunity has shrunk from an hour to 30 minutes. Michael scans the screen of corridor video monitors and advises that “Coco” is now free and available… while Kitty remains in “overtime” it seems. Well, why not. Life is brief and I recall recent reports… I have no recollection of what they said, however… :confusedx:

Michael pilots me back down to the second-front room to the waiting Coco. Now I have no idea if this is the same Coco described at 64 Alexander… in retrospect, there seem to be similarities. Anyway, she hugs me and inquires how long (in time… not my dick, so early in our acquaintance…). When I reply 30 minutes, I sensed a hint of relief. She took my $90, then – proffering a packet of cigarettes – asked if I smoke. I don’t. She left to dispense the fee and no doubt have a few feverish puffs on a durrie while I showered.

Coco returned, used some mouthwash at the sink and disrobed before motioning me to the bed… face down… WTF ? I played along with a couple of minutes of “massage” and soft-touch down the back before she reached for the (surprisingly) now-erect bean-stalk. I flipped over, whereupon she began to massage my rampant tool. She cat-bathed her way down, taking me into her mouth. While by no means deep throat, Coco continued thus for some time, using hand and mouth in a determined effort to bring me to a conclusion. She seemed reluctant to accede to my digital approaches at her pudenda. After many minutes though, she realized that I was not going to conclude with her version of bbbj and inquired, “condom now?” :yesnod:

Coco had a strange method of applying the latex – rather than rolling it on in the usual fashion, she forced out the rubber using several fingers and placed it over my penis… sort of like stretching a tea-cozy over granny’s favorite tea-pot. While it may have been a less-appropriate choice for my size, by now I was desperate to proceed. Coco opted for the dog… kissing was never part of this encounter. I entered her to find her surprisingly tight… and shallow. Just three-quarters of my length found a firm end to her vagina upon which I began to prevail with some vigour. She moaned with acquiescence at my thrusting… by now I had realized that I was not going to make a meaningful connection here in just this 30 minutes… might as well fuck and be done… :cornut:

So I did… pounding away for many minutes… quite satisfying it was too… until ejaculating somewhere deep in her loins. Coco seemed satisfied with her extraction of my juices as she held up the dom full of cum. She motioned me to the shower. She followed, before seeing me back onto the bed for a few minutes of massage to complete the time.

Coco is probably 30-something, a shortish size 8, natural B-cups, with a hint of pudgy-ness about her. She has limited English, yet said (with 2 fingers) she has worked here 2 years… I find that surprising. Anyway, she seems a willing practitioner and no doubt with a longer session would prove to be less mechanical in her chamber practice. However, with all the talent here, I won’t rush back to see her… I remain on a (Michael) promise for Kitty… :devil:

By the way… what the fuck was in that jar…?

Littlewonder
26th October 2011, 07:22 AM
Yes it is the same Coco that was at 64 on Monday. She is working again today at 533 I hope I have better luck with her than you did hard, beginning to think I should have booked one of the others.

CommanderM
26th October 2011, 07:43 AM
thanks for the update... hmm a mysterious jar? maybe some aphrodisiac?

SimpleSimon
26th October 2011, 07:55 AM
Perhaps the contents of the condoms?

Pink Bin Chicken
26th October 2011, 08:34 AM
I sem to remember that kitty at taren point is Joanne at 533. Kitty at 533 is new and doesn't do it up the Gary glitter. I had hoped to see kitty 533 yesterday but work commitments etc.

hard
26th October 2011, 08:58 AM
I forgot to include in my review above that Coco seemed to enjoy delivering a rimming sequence after the "light massage" and before the suck. She got me up on all fours, lubed up my date and genitals and proceeded to inject her tongue up my ass while massaging my dick... not necessarily my usual turn-on but she performs this rather well... if that's your thing. She obviously doesn't mind consuming plenty of lube...

As for the mysterious jar... well it looked like a cross between smoked oysters in oil and what I imagine to be the afterbirth of some small marsupial. An aphrodisiac? 533 girls need no such help... :smilewinkgrin:

GTI
26th October 2011, 09:00 AM
@SimpleSimon...Good one..Talk about protein enriched drinks..

@hard..I was also there yesterday morning to see the new love of my punting life Ayumi and had to wait in the same room.

I also saw the jar of "stuff" :confusedx: which initially looked like some sort of entrails at the bottom of the jar topped off with what looked like rat droppings floating on the surface of a fluid that looked like mid stream urine in colour...The jar was very hot indicating it was freshly made..

After a close examination I would say the floating bits were dried Goji berries and the gross looking bits at the bottom I would say was the dried flowers the Chinese seem to use in their tea..:yesnod:

Any more ideas from our punting bros on what could have been in the jar?

Xmin
26th October 2011, 09:51 AM
I forgot to include in my review above that Coco seemed to enjoy delivering a rimming sequence after the "light massage" and before the suck. She got me up on all fours, lubed up my date and genitals and proceeded to inject her tongue up my ass while massaging my dick... not necessarily my usual turn-on but she performs this rather well... if that's your thing. She obviously doesn't mind consuming plenty of lube...

sounds like a you did a bit of tromboning, perhaps EMP can confirm :)

hard
26th October 2011, 10:37 AM
sounds like a you did a bit of tromboning, perhaps EMP can confirm :)

Hahaha... definitely tromboning!!! Could also be called pre-felching???!!!

For all deviates wanting to improve their vocab, here's a great site:
London Slang - Just Heard (http://www.londonslang.com/db/just_heard/)

Pink Bin Chicken
26th October 2011, 11:03 AM
Yup that's a trombone:) I tried to reply earlier but couldn't do the quote thing on this pissy iPhone without me specs.

You should also look up rogers profanisaurus

jilamint
26th October 2011, 03:49 PM
Fuck, I kissed that mouth the other day big time. I fucking hope she used mouthwash first.

Definitely the same Coco. She is a smoker, I thought she was going to rim me too but I would not allow it, the sucking was similar, but it sounds like I had a better connection with her at 64 than you did here. But then again I enjoy kissing (although not sure now!) plus I had her for an hour.

You know a lot of girls not just Coco use that technique to apply the condom, rather than rolling it down they stretch it over your cock. I don't know why they do it that way.

Anyway, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy seeing her as much as I did. Maybe she was being extra enthusiastic because she knew I was a regular and it was her first day at 64 and she wanted to impress. In fact I was her first customer ever at 64.

Littlewonder
26th October 2011, 04:37 PM
Saw Coco today she sure is a strange one No kissing to start with I thought this is not good, then I becon her to lay beside me but she insists I lay face down on the bed and then she starts massaging me after about 10 minutes I am about to say enough and she hops up puts the towel around her and goes out side, she returns with the lube before continuing as described above
Coco seemed to enjoy delivering a rimming sequence after the "light massage" and before the suck. She got me up on all fours, lubed up my date and genitals and proceeded to inject her tongue up my ass while massaging my dick... not necessarily my usual turn-on but she performs this rather well... if that's your thing. She obviously doesn't mind consuming plenty of lube

I am not into the rimming bit so put a stop to that let her massage my dick for a bit then she got up had a gargle with the listerine and showered came and lay on the bed next to me after the gargle and the shower I figured it was safe to kiss as she started kissing me I moved on to giving her a cat bath concentrating on her breasts and nipples before slowly working my way down for some Daty. She is shaven down below a little bit prickly but not too bad, she was wet and tasty and it wasnt too long before she had the first of two orgasm.

I then lay back and she proceeded to give me some BBBJ which was quite good by this time I was really horny and on with the dom and she rode me in cowgirl I came really quickly she cleaned me up and we showered only 35 minutes of the hour had passed so back on the bed for round two which consisted of a cuddle kissing and sex in cowgirl and missionary before I came again. Had a nother cuddle before showering.

I wasnt too keen on how the session started thought I was in for one of my few bad punts at 533 but once we got back to my way of doing things, after the massage and rimming thing, it turned out to be a great session and good fun and value for money.

My experience turned out to be quite good but I am glad I didnt go for a 30 minute session. I think Coco needs to be more flexible in her approach to the customers needs or desires this could be due to her lack of english and trying too hard to please.

She obviously has the knowledge and skill to please most clients.

Coco is in her 30 and pretty much as described by "Hard" and Yes Hard she is much better when you get past the mechanical routine part of the service.

I may see her again but that depends on who else is on there are so many really good girls around at the moment.

SimpleSimon
26th October 2011, 04:45 PM
Speaking of tromboning, I heard someone mention a Dizzy Gillespie the other day. a nice variation, not sure how the WL will react though.

CommanderM
26th October 2011, 06:00 PM
LOL - i hate to see someone play the tuba...

Pink Bin Chicken
26th October 2011, 06:28 PM
At least all the girls here can play the pink oboe.

hard
27th October 2011, 11:11 AM
At least all the girls here can play the pink oboe.

And all us boys can yodel up the canyon.

hard
27th October 2011, 11:20 AM
Yes Hard she is much better when you get past the mechanical routine part of the service.

I'm sure my experience would have been enhanced by the full hour I initially intended. Coco certainly has talent that I would like to explore. She strikes me as one of those girls who the more you see, the more trust develops and therefore the more adventurous you could become. She's definitely not new to the business and I got the sense - as you've said LW - that more would be available or explored with repeat visits. The only issue then might be her limited language skills... but then who talks with their mouth full... :o

Littlewonder
27th October 2011, 04:21 PM
Yes but I must admit I do like a girl that knows a little bit of English as my Chinese is no existant. There all right the first few times with no conversation after that it gets a bit boring.

CommanderM
27th October 2011, 11:16 PM
Yes but I must admit I do like a girl that knows a little bit of English as my Chinese is no existant. There all right the first few times with no conversation after that it gets a bit boring.

I believe its more fun when its a 2 way street. there were times when I was in Macau and Thailand, where no English was possible. So I had 2nd chances the 2nd time I revisited these 2 places to learn some language. (Macau was Chinese + Portuguese, South Korea was Korean only with very little English in outlying areas outside of the tourist places). Learning some language and meeting 1/5th of the way made things easier for me. These days with IPhones its easier to download apps

Littlewonder
13th November 2011, 07:22 PM
Yes your probably got a point CM but by the time I learn a sentance in Chinese the girls would have retired and I will be too old do do anything other than talk.

Pink Bin Chicken
19th October 2012, 01:06 PM
Person's Name :Coco

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 19 Oct (and apologies to the punter I burst in on at 11:45 thinking the room was the laundry shower - at least you got to meet emp!!)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour 90/30

Size/shape : Size 6 B/ C cups au naturel

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DATY, Face Fuck but no CIM

Happy feet : 7/10

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

At 6 am this morning, I was kneeling over one of my wife’s MILFy who I”ve been lusting over for some time. Her golden hair was cascading over the pillow as I gently undid the buttons of the blue checked SCHOOL UNIFORM she was wearing. The dress flopped opened to reveal her milky white skin, her heart beating visibly. Her breasts, which had suckled a few children, were firm and natural, begging to be sucked again. As I worked my way down to her secret garden, I could smell that glorious musty odour of attraction. I reached her white cotton panties, which were already damp in anticipation of the cunnilingus to come. I pulled back the soft white cloth to reveal her perfectly shaped and velvety smooth snatch, and stroked a single finger along the tips of her bloated labia. As I knelt forward to savour the aroma and gently lick her for the first time…. The FUCKING ALARM went off and I woke up with a boner to end all boners.

I knew that from that moment I would be cursed all day with a permanent semi hard-on, so resolved that the only way forward would be to get a release, and asap. At work, I quickly cranked up the site and began my quest. But what’s this? Coco, new girl, first day at 533, petite, very pretty, young etc. Bonanza. On the phone to Angie and the booking is made quicker than you can say “where’s Willoughby”

I arrived early and coco was free, but the only room available was the rear gunners seat (the room at the back of the laundry), but that’s fine by me. Coco waltzed in and first impressions were “wow”. She hugged me like an old friend and planted a sloppy wet kiss on this old farts mug. Coco is very pretty, with long wavy black hair favoured by the models on chinese adverts. She is as described but definitely not DD cups, more like B, but all natural and very perky. After my shower she was already in the room wearing skimpy black lingerie per her photos (which are 100% genuine). She made sure she knew my name, and repeated often during the punt which is a nice touch. Kissing was on the cards, not super DFK but deep enough. Off with the undies to reveal a silky smooth love nest, and her figure is really excellent – small but with enough to grab hold of. Over to the edge of the bed and I nibble my way down to her mound, then pushed her legs right back to gain access. She has beautiful, full labia, much fuller than most Asian girls I think, and a prominent clit, which I enjoyed nibbling on .

I spent a while in DATY both in this position and with me on top in 69, where she was able to gain access to a solid mini emp and the boys in the sac. Finally I lay down to allow her to get into the bbbj, and soon her tongue was tripping the light fantastic over my balls, and soon I felt the delights of a rimming sensation – two in one week – bonus. Coco seemed to enjoy providing this service and I wasn’t about to chastise her for it! Back with the bbbj and I was able to finger her slot while she continued to sloppy suck my cock. She was happy to let me put the same finger into her mouth and suck her juices off, always a turn on. Soon, a squeal of delight as I swung her round into face fuck. She straight away put her hands to her sides as if to encourage me to ram the rod, which I did, albeit gently. She cant quite take a DT, but almost. I strummed her labia at teh same time, and she was soaking wet.

Back to the bbbj with her kneeling on the edge of the bed, I couldn’t resist the view so dommed up and slid straight into her wet snatch doggy style with me standing at the edge of the bed. Superb, what a view of her great little arse sticking up in the air. She didnt mind having the freckle tickled but no entry signs are posted everywhere!!. She was happy to take a little bit of a pounding before I switched to mish. Plenty of kissing was allowed in mish, but all my begging wasn’t enough to allow CIM, so I decided to pound away and let the tadpoles swim free in a wild frenzy. Ah, at last, the allfday semi hard on was finally put to rest.

Some cuddles and chat then she was off to the shower and back quick smart. To my surprise, she then offered a massage which meant we were very over time. This must have been cos we started early but there were no other bookings. I suggested that I Luuurrrvvv having my neck caressed and tickled after cumming, so she proceeded to give me goose bumps par excellence, she even used her long hair on my back to send shivers up my spine.

All up, coco is another total gem at 533. Her English is crap, and she hasn’t been here long, but she obviously enjoys what she does cos she’s so damn good at it. If only there had been CIM then she’s be a 9/10.

Ttfn
emp

JimmyK
21st October 2012, 01:02 PM
Awesome review glad to see coco was delicious! Will need to take the offer up! :)

MrJellyFish
18th November 2012, 12:19 PM
This morning (Monday 12/11/12) I had booked in Coco for breakfast, as opposed to the breakfast cereal Coco Pops, Coco is from China and is especially hot because she was dressed in a Super Mini skirt with a wide white belt that failed at distracting my eyes from what lie beneath. As she bent over the bed to lay a fresh sheet, I caught a glimpse of her folds of skin that beckoned me to an invitation that would leave memories for days to come. Back at eye level, Coco wore a white delicate bra as if she hadn’t finished dressing before walking in the room which suggested her eagerness to please. Little did she know that wearing no underwear would be so sensuous and revealing and a great way to introduce herself, as I was the first off the rank in her line up for the day.

She welcomed me with a shining smile that suggested she was happy to come to work and impatient to please…….me! With her long dark hair that ended in ringlets and her milky skin, Coco was a sight to behold at 10am, knowing that she was in my total control for the next hour………..oh yeah this was gonna be good! She begun her assault with (DFK) that got me into second gear. As her tongue tangles with mine I can taste the sharpness of the hurried cigarette she had stubbed out before entering the room.

After showering off, I sat on the lounge that was in the room and watched as she locked the door and prepared herself. She invited me to the bed but I beckoned to differ and instead I invited her to kneel before me and enjoy what delicacy I had lurking beneath my towel. Then an idea came to her head and she leapt up. She undid her belt and dropped her skirt, took off her panties. Her perky nicely shaped breasts spoke to me in a way that begged me to feel how soft and real they were. No man could resist such a sight or the temptation to take those delicious nipples between his lips. First I circled her nipple with the tip of my tongue, taking in the fragrance of her smooth, white skin. The soft firmness of each breast as I gently massaged her warm smooth flesh making my fingers tingle with delight.Next she slowly removed my towel, I kept my eyes closed knowing that I will get a nice surprise, but too anxious, I opened my eyes again to see her kneeling in front of me, grinning like a cheshire cat, she wasted no time in sending her tongue to work on my now half mast of meat. Coco knew how to tease and tangle her muscle of tastebuds upon my now growing pink panther and proceeded to give me a great blowjob (BBBJ) which begged me to speed things up as she lowered her mouth tenderly over my cock and began to slowly, and then more vigorously bob her head up and down over my lap. I tried hard to capture this moment as long as I could which lasted only about 10 minutes before I took her by the hand and guided her to the horizontal stage at the bed, inches away.

Coco was about to commence (CG) position but I managed to convince her to enjoy mutual tasting as a breakfast treat (DATY). First I ran the tip of my tongue around the perimeter of her now bare pussy. I love the feel of her labia, turning my head to one side, I take one of those pouting pussy lips between my own lips. I can already feel the warmth and wetness of her sweet cunt on my lower lip. I trace my tongue up one side of her pleasure hole until I reach her clitoris, peeking out from its sensitive hood. I place the flat part of my tongue over her clit and the upper part of her pussy and apply firm upward pressure, gently sliding my tongue from side to side. Her shaved folds of pink flesh stared at me with an inviting way that lasted only nanoseconds before she gasped for air and shook with pleasure waves that rolled in. Coco worked my love muscle slowly, deeply, and yet with intensity that grew by the second as I swirled my tongue about her snatch that tasted so yummy and thankfully fresh. Coco knew how to send tingles, vibrations and sensations through me as she moaned and groaned in the obvious pleasure I was giving her. This procedure reciprocated for what seemed 20 minutes before I stopped her and laid her on the edge of the bed, grappled her thighs. Coco is really an imaginative lover, so we didn't have to wait very long to start the sex scene.

Coco’s love tunnel is so hot and wet that my cock slides in with such ease. I love it when she reaches down between our bodies to rubs her clit while I plunge my musk stick in and out of her hot box like a ferret in a rabbit hole searching for food. For a moment her fingers spread out on both sides of her flaps of love and surround the shaft of my cock. She loves to feel my cock and her pussy while I fuck in and out of her cunt like crazed lover. She can feel the pressure building in my balls as they rub past her hands and calls for me to come on her tits. It's so hard to pull out of her as Coco has skilled muscles that are sucking voraciously on my cock. I quickly bring her to her knees and she knows exactly what to do. We swap from rooting to sucking(BBBJ) for about 15 minutes until several shots of love juice erupt and cascade onto her waiting mammaries. She takes both hands and pumps that last of my steamy ejaculate onto her heaving chest. Coco then gathers the pools of residue with her two hands and massages her erect nipples with it. You can't imagine how it feels for me to see my lover savouring the love juices I have just poured onto her magnificent pair of breasts.

Coco was an amazing lover whose moans and smiles of contentment with my pulsing cock obviously satisfied her but I could tell this hour wasn’t enough for her as her eyes communicated her hunger for more. Sadly my time was up and so was my cock still.
Coco was a truly a girl who aimed to please and ensured that she did. I highly recommend Coco for a morning treat that will linger for the remainder of your day!

MrJellyFish
19th November 2012, 08:48 PM
This morning I had booked in Coco for breakfast, as opposed to the breakfast cereal Coco Pops, Coco is from China and is especially hot because she was dressed in a Super Mini skirt with a wide white belt that failed at distracting my eyes from what lie beneath. As she bent over the bed to lay a fresh sheet, I caught a glimpse of her folds of skin that beckoned me to an invitation that would leave memories for days to come. Back at eye level, Coco wore a white delicate bra as if she hadn’t finished dressing before walking in the room which suggested her eagerness to please. Little did she know that wearing no underwear would be so sensuous and revealing and a great way to introduce herself, as I was the first off the rank in her line up for the day.:smilewinkgrin:

She welcomed me with a shining smile that suggested she was happy to come to work (http://forum.aus99.com/#) and impatient to please…….me! With her long dark hair that ended in ringlets and her milky skin, Coco was a sight to behold at 10am, knowing that she was in my total control for the next hour………..oh yeah this was gonna be good! She begun her assault with (DFK) that got me into second gear. As her tongue tangles with mine I can taste the sharpness of the hurried cigarette she had stubbed out before entering the room.:eek6:

After showering off, I sat on the lounge that was in the room and watched as she locked the door and prepared herself. She invited me to the bed but I beckoned to differ and instead I invited her to kneel before me and enjoy what delicacy I had lurking beneath my towel. Then an idea came to her head and she leapt up. She undid her belt and dropped her skirt, took off her panties. Her perky nicely shaped breasts spoke to me in a way that begged me to feel how soft and real they were. No man could resist such a sight or the temptation to take those delicious nipples between his lips. First I circled her nipple with the tip of my tongue, taking in the fragrance of her smooth, white skin. The soft firmness of each breast as I gently massaged her warm smooth flesh making my fingers tingle with delight.Next she slowly removed my towel, I kept my eyes closed knowing that I will get a nice surprise, but too anxious, I opened my eyes again to see her kneeling in front of me, grinning like a cheshire cat, she wasted no time in sending her tongue to work on my now half mast of meat. Coco knew how to tease and tangle her muscle of tastebuds upon my now growing pink panther and proceeded to give me a great blowjob (BBBJ) which begged me to speed things up as she lowered her mouth tenderly over my cock and began to slowly, and then more vigorously bob her head up and down over my lap. I tried hard to capture this moment as long as I could which lasted only about 10 minutes before I took her by the hand and guided her to the horizontal stage at the bed, inches away.:biggrin5:

Coco was about to commence (CG) position but I managed to convince her to enjoy mutual tasting as a breakfast treat (DATY). First I ran the tip of my tongue around the perimeter of her now bare pussy. I love the feel of her labia, turning my head to one side, I take one of those pouting pussy lips between my own lips. I can already feel the warmth and wetness of her sweet cunt on my lower lip. I trace my tongue up one side of her pleasure hole until I reach her clitoris, peeking out from its sensitive hood. I place the flat part of my tongue over her clit and the upper part of her pussy and apply firm upward pressure, gently sliding my tongue from side to side. Her shaved folds of pink flesh stared at me with an inviting way that lasted only nanoseconds before she gasped for air and shook with pleasure waves that rolled in. Coco worked my love muscle slowly, deeply, and yet with intensity that grew by the second as I swirled my tongue about her snatch that tasted so yummy and thankfully fresh. Coco knew how to send tingles, vibrations and sensations through me as she moaned and groaned in the obvious pleasure I was giving her. This procedure reciprocated for what seemed 20 minutes before I stopped her and laid her on the edge of the bed, grappled her thighs. Coco is really an imaginative lover, so we didn't have to wait very long to start the sex scene. :mad5:

Coco’s love tunnel is so hot and wet that my cock slides in with such ease. I love it when she reaches down between our bodies to rubs her clit while I plunge my musk stick in and out of her hot box like a ferret in a rabbit hole searching for food. For a moment her fingers spread out on both sides of her flaps of love and surround the shaft of my cock. She loves to feel my cock and her pussy while I fuck in and out of her cunt like crazed lover. She can feel the pressure building in my balls as they rub past her hands and calls for me to come on her tits. It's so hard to pull out of her asCoco has skilled muscles that are sucking voraciously on my cock. I quickly bring her to her knees and she knows exactly what to do. We swap from rooting to sucking(BBBJ) for about 15 minutes until several shots of love juice erupt and cascade onto her waiting mammaries. She takes both hands and pumps that last of my steamy ejaculate onto her heaving chest. Coco then gathers the pools of residue with her two hands and massages her erect nipples with it. You can't imagine how it feels for me to see my lover savouring the love juices I have just poured onto her magnificent pair of breasts.:smilewinkgrin:

Coco was an amazing lover (http://forum.aus99.com/#) whose moans and smiles of contentment with my pulsing cock obviously satisfied her but I could tell this hour wasn’t enough for her as her eyes communicated her hunger for more. Sadly my time was up and so was my cock still.
Coco was a truly a girl who aimed to please and ensured that she did. I highly recommend Coco for a morning treat that will linger for the remainder of your day!:biggrin5::biggrin5:

JimmyK
19th November 2012, 08:53 PM
Fantastic review of coco. I have the description of her white belt in my head. Fantastic!

MrJellyFish
21st November 2012, 09:54 PM
Fantastic review of coco. I have the description of her white belt in my head. Fantastic!
When babes wear anything that's BIG it firstly attracts your eyes then being a belt it's gonna lead to where your meant to be looking..........at her ToolBox!:nono:

JimmyK
21st November 2012, 10:33 PM
Here here!

Littlewonder
2nd December 2012, 07:28 PM
Yes that white belt is quite something she was there today I saw Ada and then was so tempted to see another girl but couldnt make up my mind on who to see the ever great punt Shelly or Sara she looked so hot and then there was Coco and eve Nichole ended up leaving before I got too horny and spend too much money. Got to laught Shelly had a hjob so she said to me see Coco for one hour and then see me for one hour I thought I got to get out of here or I will.

Littlewonder
6th January 2013, 05:52 PM
Service Provider's Name: Coco
Session Month: January
Session Year: 2013
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): 533 Willoughby Road
Establishment Address (if any): 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
Location where session took place: New South Wales
Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria):Establishment's Venue
Session Day: Weekend
Session Time: Daytime
Estimated Age: 25 - 30
Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
Nationality: China
Knowledge of English: Poor to Regular
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Pale
Height: Average - Around 155 cm / 5'-2"
Body Shape: Petite
Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
Estimated Breast Size: A maybe B
Enhanced breasts?: No
Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
Any Tattoos?: None
Any Piercings?: None
Full Sex Available: Yes
Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
Hand job Available: Yes
Massage Available: Yes
Extras Charged: No
Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
Overall Looks: Attractive
Overall Personality: Very Nice
Overall Performance: Good time

Went to 533 had a booking with Sara but got there early,kept thinking about Coco who I have met a few times and had yet to see in theroom.
Angie said to me your early do you want to see another girlfirst? what about Nichole, No, what about Coco she is free, she has a booking I said its on the board, he hasn't turned up and its 5 minutes past hisbooking time, we went on to discuss that its not fair to the girls whencustomers book and don't phone up and let the shop know if they are late or notcoming in, this was promoted by a good customer who turned up late for abooking with Mandy last week and turned up 10 minutes late and the girl hadtaken another booking.
I said to Angie give the customer another 5 minutes and thenI will go with Coco if he hasn't shown.
The time has expired and so I pay the money for one hourshower and am drying off as Coco returns to the room, she gives me a great bigsmile puts her arms around me and starts to kiss me it becomes a full onpassionate dfk.
My first impressions of Coco, I have met here 3 or 4 timeswhen I have been seeing other girls and she has spoken to me and tried to getme to see her, I thought her face in particular was a little drawn and the wayher eyes are made up made me think she was a bit hard. Nothing could be furtherfrom the truth she is very nice, friendly and passionate.
She removes her clothes to expose a very nice neat compactbody fully shaven down below.
We move onto the bed ,I continue for some time kissing andstroking her head, she keeps trying to sit up and take over so I say to her liedown I am in charge for the moment you can have your turn later.
I am not sure how much English she understands, not much Ithink, but she got the message and lay back down on the bed with a bit of helpand guidance from me.
We kiss some more thenI move down to her ears and neck and work my way down to her beautifully shapedsmall breasts she enjoys the attention and I move onto her nipples. Her breastsaren't big probably A or small B but they are more than adequate.
Finally I make my way down to her love pot, it is nowdripping wet as I slip my tongue in to her smooth shaven pussy it tastes sosweet I continue for some time and she seems to love every moment. She seems tocome but not too sure how many times. I go to slip my finger on the outside ofher pussy but she pulls my hand away so I don't push the boundaries with this.
Eventually I move up the bed and lay beside her she sits upand moves down the bed and starts to give me some BBBJ with ball licking, It isn't long before I am rock hard.
She sits up and grabs the condom puts it on and hops on topin cowgirl.
She starts to ride me we get a great rhythm going, I justlove cowgirl and she feel so nice and compact.
I have one breast ineach hand massaging her nipples she leans forward and we kiss before she sitsup straight and rides me hard, the pace quickens, and she lets out a yelp as ifshe came, she leans forward again and we kiss and she says doggy!, I say nomissionary, She gets the message and wework away for some time.
It feels like I am about to come but can't quite get theretime is running out so I say doggy.
It isn't long before I explode inside her. She cleans me upwe kiss and then I hop into the shower.
On the way out she says thank you and we kiss and I saythank you I have been wanting to see you for some time I am glad to see youtoday.
Coco is another good punt a genuine GFE well worth a visit.
Posted on other sites.

Pussy Hunter
12th January 2013, 01:37 PM
My regular cutie was on holidays so I opted for a spin with Coco.

Coco didn’t disappoint. When she walked in the room I must say I hadn’t expected her to be so attractive. Beautiful long eyelashes and a very attractive face. She is a good size 8, solid build, with A size boobies.

Into the disrobing and I find one of her most alluring features is a fully shaved pussy with beautiful long inner lips. Coco is a skilled courtesan and knows all the right moves. We got into a close embrace and a little DFK, kissing whilst standing as she raised one knee on the bed allowing full caressing of her now easily accessible open pussy. Coco uses this technique often during the session, she really seems to know guys like to see a girl with her legs apart and her pussy on show. She has a fabulous pubic region, wide open, and presents her best asset to full view in any position.

She as a very slow playful person so I was just content to lie hack and have her long fingers and long nails caress by cock and balls. She then did the kneel between the legs trick and again spent a long time just worshipping my cock and the boys. No DD - but almost. She really knows her way around this part of a guys anatomy. BBBJ technique is terrific and she can DT with the best of them. Wonderful view of such a cute face absorbed on my now fully engorged member.

My favorite position of her sitting above me as I went for DATY and then spun her around for a lengthy 69 were just a delight of feasting on those long pussy lips. Yummy.

I think she is one of those girls who is initially a little nervous on the first encounter but would be fantastic on a subsequent visit.
Was a great session and Coco gave me a great hug at the end and begged me to come see her on Sunday. Well why not?

Posted on other sites.

Littlewonder
12th January 2013, 02:15 PM
Well Coco is a great lady well worth a visit or a return visit who is you favourite? Is she working tomorrow? If she is you might be in trouble.

MrJellyFish
19th January 2013, 10:35 AM
Being a hot day yesterday I thought I’d go and cool off and have a dip at Angie’s palace of pleasure so i booked in Coco for some hot action to match the temperature of the day.

I was the first inline so I knew she’d be fresh and steamy. Coco walked in with her curvaceous body and lustful eyes staring right at me. Her DFK sent me into outer space and the moment she knelt down and started BBBJ me I knew this was going to get even hotter!

Coco wasted no time in pumping my shaft with her wet lips and I immediately threw her onto the bed applied the Dom and went at her hole like a madman escaped from prison.
We pumped like a piston from a runaway train until I felt myself about to blow, so I quickly ripped off the rubber and commanded her to continue blowing me. Once again I asked her reapply the dom and banged her ass like a virgin schoolgirl who wanted to have it deep inside her.

This swapping performance continued until I knew I just had to blow my load so I once again ripped off the dom and she blew me until I came across her titties andwith a moan of relief we both fell to the bed and waited to regain our breath.

Coco is a automatic type of babe who needs no instructions or training. Her BBBJ skills are excellent and she has a huge amount of stamina. With her willingness to please Coco sows her skills from a history of respect for what she does and she’s damn good at it.
Although temperatures yesterday were close to 40C I’m sure we were way beyond that yesterday morning in that pink passion filled pleasure dome. :ciappa:

JimmyK
19th January 2013, 10:39 AM
Tip my hat to you Jelly, a heated punt during Sydney's hottest day on record. Now that's a story to tell down the ages!

Littlewonder
19th January 2013, 11:00 AM
It might have been hot punting yesterday but that was nothing till you walked outside to get in the car, that was hot, Thank goodness Angie has the airconditioning working.

The heat didn't seem to turn you bros of punting it was really busy when I was there.

JimmyK
19th January 2013, 11:19 AM
When the heat rises, the blood boils for some feminine touch!

GTI
19th January 2013, 12:06 PM
Tip my hat to you Jelly, a heated punt during Sydney's hottest day on record. Now that's a story to tell down the ages!

Jimmy..I thought Jelly melted when the temperature got too hot. :confused5: I was out near Penrith yesterday and the vehicle's outside temperature gauge said 50 degrees..I felt like melting too..

Coco is becoming more popular by the week so she must have something punters really like...She is on again tomorrow for those addicted to that mini skirt of hers..:arf:

andrewblake
19th January 2013, 12:12 PM
Lol!.. Actually.. Jelly made with agar has a high resistance and melting point!.. Lol!.. But I kinda like jelly wrestling with two babes!.. Hot and heated and sweet and sticky!.. Lol

GTI
19th January 2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks AB you are a wealth of knowledge..

So...Mr Jelly...if made of agar...is safe to 85 deg C before he de-solidifies but below 32 deg C he also de-solidifies so I guess that is why Mr Jelly comes to 533 as he needs to be kept hot and horny to avoid becoming a pool of liquid on the floor. :eek6:

If so..I am sure CoCo and other 533 ladies can keep Mr Jelly solid then...:smilewinkgrin:

bill_100
25th January 2013, 10:31 AM
GTI whilst jelly tends to melt in the upper 30 deg C ranges I think jellyfish just dehydrate and thus shrinks up! Maybe he had his bottle of water in the car at 50-60 Deg C to keep up his hydration level until he could get back to his tank!:wink5:

lone stranger
7th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Name : Coco

Date of Visit : Wednesday 3rd July 2013

Girls Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/karen.html)

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, genuine size 6, great body, firm smooth skin, C natural tits. Pretty face with big eyes. Long wavy hair.

Pussy: trimmed with long lips.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:
I rang Angie on the off chance she might have someone new. She immediately suggested Coco and said feed back had been good. she told me Coco was 19 but she is older than that. size 6 and about 5' nothing. lovely C cups and a cute ass. She has beautiful big eyes. She speaks no English but it really wasn't an issue. Started with DFK and got better. Excellent BBBJ with attempts at DT. she uses her tongue well and sucked all around my cock. She even gave me a nice rimming but I really wanted to fuck her as she felt really tight to my playing fingers. She is an excellent root with the tightest pussy I have experienced in a long time. sex was frenetic in all positions with a combination of GFE and PSE. She really tried hard to please and did a great job. I think she will be one of the superstars at 533 which is saying something. did I say she had a tight pussy!!!time was up so I finished off in he mouth with a big load which she continued to suck till dry. no swallow as usual but it didn't matter. I will be seeing her again, and again. Enjoy LS

GTI
8th July 2013, 03:22 PM
Hi LS....Just to clarify..who did you see last Wednesday? Your A/R link points to Karen in the 533 gallery but maybe you have ESP as CoCo had her official first day yesterday 7/7 and was a real standout.

Looks like CoCo and Karen could both be future 533 stars.

CoCo is a DD cup according to Aunty.

If you really saw Karen then try CoCo as she got the :thumbsup: from many clients yesterday.

GTI
12th July 2013, 09:08 AM
Very good client feedback for new Coco.

http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html)

She is only 155CM but has made a big impression on all who have seen her.

Size 5 and very busty too..

New Coco will be on roster next Sunday 14/7 @533.

Thanks for letting all know Lone Stranger.

lone stranger
12th July 2013, 01:24 PM
Angie told me her name was Coco. She definitely doesn't have DDs

Pussy Hunter
14th July 2013, 08:31 PM
Person's Name : Coco

Date of Visit : Sunday 14th July 2013

Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Size/shape : Petite, genuine size 5/6, firm smooth skin, C tits.

Pussy: Au naturale – but lovely. Beautiful long bush in small sexy classic map of Tassie shape, long naturally hairless lips.

Roster: Sunday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, Rimming

Review:

I always book an hour with Angie’s girls but it was only 30 seconds into my encounter with Coco that I wished I had booked for two hours. This gal is a seldom sought but not often found hottie that is best described as fresh-off-the-farm (FotF). Kinda naive in some ways but super eager to please, and almost wanting to be told what to do next, and eagerly obliged. Coco was just a full on happy sex ball of energy. Wide eyes, great body, cute face, sexy eye makeup with diamonds in her eyelashes – I sure don’t get this at home.

In the room she gave me his great bear hug and then jumped up and down in excitement in anticipation of being about-to-be-fucked.

She disrobed her top to reveal these largish C cup boobies, and then tore off her skirt (I think it was vecroed) to reveal really sexy knickers that were half string and half knickers. I am really into sexy attire and this was just fantastic. Sorry I didn’t get a photo, but I was somewhat pre-occupied with ravishing her body.

We indulged in a long kissy kiss that started gently and then proceeded into a full on DFK tonsil hockey. Sheesh …. this gal is on fire. In keeping with my role as the sex lecturer (acknowledgement to Wilson) I raised her leg up on the bed so I could DFK her and play with her now fully exposed pussy at the same time. Wonderful natural small map of Tassie, with hair free sides, and hairless pussy lips. Yum.

Coco then slid down to her knees and proceeded to get my now fully erect cock in her mouth. No mucking about here, Coco can DT with the best of them, taking me fully into her mouth down to the hairs. Who trains these girls to be sexpots? (I wish I had chosen this topic as my PhD thesis – sexpot – nature/nuture?).

I then had Coco sit astride me on the bed with her legs and pussy wide apart and indulged in some nipple licking. She has great nips, on quite large tits. Jury is out on natural or enhanced. Lets have a vote eh?

Onto the bed with her on top and some more serious tonsil hockey and DFK. She slips down for her favorite pastime of DT BBBJ. A1. Coco then raised my legs in the air and proceeded to ensure I was fully aroused with the best rimming I have had for a long time. Back to BBBJ and I was in heaven. I manage to get her off my cock for some overhead DATY. Wow, Coco has these lovely long pussy lips - like munching on a fine filet mingon. Just fantastic.

I tried for some digital pussy penetration and Coco was fine with this as long as I had a condom on my finger. No problem. Ongoing DKF as I inserted my condomed finger in her pussy. Wow it was so warm and wet in there – and tight!

Enough of the mucking around and on with the dom. In mish I got her legs wide apart and thrust myself inside her. Whew this is a TIGHT pussy. Coco was squealing at this stage with excitement - or horror at my cock being inside her. We tried mish, doggie, standing doggie, and my favorite – koala bear. She was up for all of this.

Into the home stretch and to my surprise Coco whipped off the dom and sucked me to completion. What a trooper!

I was just stuffed, and after a quick cleanup Coco was encouraged back to more after-cum BBBJ and then a very strong massage.

Gotta hand it to the FotF girls – they are just the best.

What can the Hunter say? Highly recommended.

JimmyK
14th July 2013, 08:34 PM
Fantastic review PH. Love it when it all clicks. Coco sounds like a hidden gem that is now exposed. Great work!

Pussy Hunter
28th July 2013, 06:11 PM
I was really looking forward to round two with this little sex ball bundle of energy.

Coco presented in a little pink skirt and a bust hugging top that had her boobs bursting out in anticipation.

We had a big hug, lots of DFK, as my wandering fingers probed under the skirt to find her love tunnel hidden behind the skimpiest pink G String. She still has the restrained map of tassie bush, but completely hairless pussy lips. Very soft, very wet.

I had her up on the bed in no time, kneeling and facing the mirror, while I had a good munch on those lovely long pussy lips. Coco was just squealing with delight.

Coco then got onto her stride and positioned herself between my legs and did her fantastic DT BBBJ trick. This girl can certainly suck cock. She then gets into some rimming and I am rock hard.

We fool around some more with 69 and standing 69. She was up for this and looking at her doing a head stand in the mirror while I was eating her out was a Kodak moment.

On with the dom and into mish and Coco is just a delight to fuck. She has absolutely zero English but looks at you with these big brown wide eyes and licks her lips asking for more DFK. Super tight pussy and she can squeeze her pussy around your cock.

I had her on the corner of the bed with a pillow under her and with her legs behind her ears. Great view of her pussy and I just pounded away. Coco squirmed a bit to one side then had a great orgasm.

Finished with CIM although I was so tempted to cum in mish inside that really tight rig.

Dunno who trains these girls but Coco is up there with the best. Just a fun eager beaver.

Fuckable Sunday and Thursday.

Enjoy.

Pussy Hunter
30th November 2013, 10:49 AM
Person's Name : Coco V2 .... how many Coco's are there?

Date of Visit : Thursday 28th November 2013

Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Size/shape : Attractive, size 5, slim, B cup natural boobies, walnut sized nipples

Pussy: Fully shaved

Roster: Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, LFK, CIM

Review:

What a cutie. Great fun vibe, entered the room wearing a tartan skirt with a nice white top revealing prominent cleavage, and glasses. Indeed small, and just a lovely giggling fun loving gal. A real sweetie.

Off with the clothes and we had a nice LFK session as I explored her body. My wandering hands found her fully shaved pussy and it was a delight to play with. The highlight was her natural B cup boobies with nips the size of walnuts. I couldn’t wait to give these some attention and I had her stand between my legs as I sat on the edge of the bed and devoured them one by one. Just yummy.

We moved to the bed and Coco gave a very attentive BBBJ, and some nice tackle sucking that verged on DD. Not quite though. I had to indulge in some more nipple attention so I had her in an overhead 69 position but moved her further down the bed so I could much on her nipples while she was in range to lick on mine. Bit of overhead DATY followed and Coco was getting really wet and having a fun time.

On with the dom and into mish. Coco is really flexible and one of those girls who can fold her body in half with her pussy on full display. Great penetration. I moved to the side of the bed with her kneeling on the bed and took her from behind in a kneeling doggie. Great view in the mirror of this upright naked body, legs apart, impaled on my cock, and boobs with the erect dark brown walnuts. Kodak moment.

I was flagging a little at this point – too many Christmas parties – so I asked the magic question – can I cum in your mouth? Off with the dom and I aimed for her outstretched tongue. I missed and unloaded in to her mouth. The first load was large and managed to get right down her throat. Ah CIM with SW.

Good massage to follow. Good English and we had a great chat. Lovely girl, she will be popular and a heart stealer.

Enjoy.

JimmyK
30th November 2013, 12:05 PM
Fantastic review PH.
Another amazing punt well worth the read. Good stuff!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2