Person's Name : Joey

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 30/9/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty with flowing black hair, fit body, lovely C-cups and a shapely butt. Sweet personality.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, CBJ, couple of positions

Value for money/recommend? : You bet

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book a session with Joey – only one review but she comes highly recommended by some senior contributors to this forum.

Arrived on time but Vicky told me Joey was running late and would be here in 15 minutes. No problem, I’ll wait.

Vicky eventually returned and led me to an empty downstairs room. Vicky took the money and said I could shower, which I did. I had just about dried myself by the time Joey arrived – she was very apologetic about keeping me waiting.

Joey is a very pretty Thai girl. She has lovely eyes, long flowing jet-black hair and a nice curvy figure, with a fine pair of C-cups and a shapely butt. She has a very bubbly and engaging personality.

She was soon out of her black teddy (?) lingerie. Straight onto the bed and no time wasted. After a bit of french kiss">DFK, she moved down to caress and lick my balls. I’d read that she only does CBJ and thought that this was promising as I’d prefer BBBJ but she soon reached for a condom and applied it – her prerogative.

It was, however, a very good CBJ – very slightly, but not excessively, toothy and no interruptions. Great eye-contact.

She started side on and was watching herself in the wavy mirrors by the bed, and I was able to massage her clit. She then moved to between my legs and I propped myself up so I could admire her lovely backside in the mirror at the foot of the bed – Joey saw I was watching and played along with it, wiggling her ass.

I would have let the BJ go on much longer but Joey sat up and straddled me cowgirl-style before I could object. Great sight of her bouncing up and down on me and she seemed to be enjoying it.

She moved to some Asian CG for a while before I moved her onto her back for some mish. I gradually increased the tempo and Joey got louder and louder.

I pounded away for as long as my fitness would allow before deciding I wanted Joey to blow me again, so I extracted myself and lay on my back. Joey put on a new condom and knelt between my legs to continue. As usual, the fact I was wearing a condom delayed my orgasm but that was a good thing in this case as it meant the blow job went on for a long time and when I eventually came it was really intense.

After a tidy up, Joey had a shower and joined me on the bed. She got me to turn onto my front and started giving me a massage but we were having a good chat – her English is very good – so I soon turned back to face her. Very nice GFE.

Joey told me she’d been in Australia four years but had only been at 142 about a month. She said she didn’t work at another shops.

Time was up too soon and I had to quickly shower, dress and, after a final hug, reluctantly depart. A great session with a lovely girl