Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $90 half hour

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Light kissing / BBBJ / FS

Size/shape : C cups, ok-ish body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Nope not for me

I kind of feel lately like I've been spending a lot on the punt mostly due to establishments visited and massages with FS. So I decided I might look to have a cheapy, I knew it was going to be risky but I thought I'd visit a couple of places out near Hornsby 142 & 187. I first dropped into 142 and the 3 offerings were very ordinary 2 of them in particular Im not quite sure how they would ever get picked?! THe 3rd was an older Jap lady Moe (definitely not her in the picture) she was ok and I was going to go there but I was informed that she is $180 for 30 mins! Yeah nah.... no thanks and made my way out. It was at this point I was doubting my decision to go cheap and I should have listened to myself in that moment but instead I pushed on to 187 knowing the chances of seeing something I like was going to be low. I had a quick look at their roster and all the girls looked old in the pictures I really should have saved my bullets for another day. But alas there I was with a gun parking spot across the road in the little car park, maybe this one was meant to be?!
Up the stairs I was greeted by a lady in a dressing gown who ushered me into a room half way down the hall, she then asked how long and demanded the cash. I asked if I could see the girls available but she was adament cash first which had me very worried about what I was about to see.... I querried about the age of the girls but she said all young beautiful.... Anyway in came Linda and initial thoughts were I can work with this for the price... Into the shower and quickly out by this point Linda had taken off her clothes and it looked a bit worse than with them on... A bit of flab around the middle and that trade mark flat chinese ass, boobs were ok but not great. Too late now I was hoping a bit of enthusiasm from her would turn my mood. But unfortunately that didnt happen either, I really find chinese girls to be superstars or fucking terrible no middle ground and mostly my experience has been the latter, I find older thai girls will at least give you a good time and put on a bit of a show not so much with the older chinese girls. of course YMMV....
On to the bed we went and I went in for a bit of a kiss but soon reeled away oh my fucking god! that breath! thank fuck she had the lips tightly pursed to avoid DFK id still be rinsing my mouth out now! Ok so not going to be a GFE session I wont be kissing her again.... Linda moved on to my nipples and gave them a good licking but her techinique was far from doing it for me either, so i eased her down further for a BBBJ now if I was going to declare a highlight it would be this but dont get confused that it was a good one.... It just wasnt that bad. SHe had the hand firmly at the base to avoid going deep and worked around the head with decent suction and lots of tongue swirling but again it really wasnt amazing so after a few mins i though it best to move on the session.
Once dommed up Linda jumped on top in the typical asian squat position and bounced up and down which felt pretty good but then her cardio started to fail and she started breathing heavy... breathing all that bad breath down on to my face so it was an immediate change of position! I jumped on top and went to work but even at full arm lock out it was too close to her face so i sat up and fucked like that for a bit but wasnt getting the urge to finish so changed once more to doggy and pumped away like my life depended on it to get this over with.
Dom off, into the shower and left no care of any remaining time.
So the cheap option definitely didnt end up how I'd hoped... I think spending double and punting less will be my go to for a while..... I'd have much rather had a wank today even if I paid $50 for the privilege.

cheers