Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480495496

Hours of Business : 9am till 3am

Rates : $120/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : CBJ, mish, doggy, CFS

Size/shape : chubby, D-cup, blonde/red hair, short, looks nothing like the photo!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese perhaps

Value for money/recommend? : No, ymmv

My experience/comments :

I was feeling toey and they had three girls available that night when I rang to see who was available.

I remember liking the look of JoJo on the website. Alas when Jojo appeared she looked nothing like the photo and I should of walked or asked for someone else.
Jojo in the photo is young, slimmish, with dark brown hair. Jojo in person is short, very well-rounded, and mid 40s-50s perhaps.

Her breasts looked meaty so I thought maybe there was hope so I forked out the money and away we went.

The visuals were not good as Jojo started to blow me having first placed a tight condom on my unexcited flagstaff.

I tried rubbing / fondling her breasts and nipples but she used her body to block those attempts. Pretty bizarre behaviour for someone offering sex.
A few tissue breaks later and she says "Let's fuck".

Into mish, no cowgirl fortunately. It was like fucking the ocean. No friction whatsoever but it may have been due to my flagging spirits.

I suggested doggy and gave a few half-hearted pumps but had already admitted defeat.

Jojo asked if I had come and I had to stifle a laugh.

A massage was suggested but I was so over it that I politely said "No, that's ok" and left.

I had the owner? and Jojo pursuing me down the hall and asking whether I had a good time. I said "No, I did not" and kept going.

What a disappointment.

So it's back to the massage places for me where I pay extra and not have full sex but the girls do a great massage and are pretty for the most part.