Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $200/45 mins

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69, Cathbath, CFS

Size/shape : Thin, bolt on D cups, shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Ok

My experience/comments :

Went to this joint very late at night, like 1.5 hours before closing time. While I was walking up the stairs, I see an older gentlemen walking down, think it was another punter. Anyways head up, a younger male papasan if I had booking, I said no. Then this other older papasan just starts leading me to places, didn't even ask anything lol. Opens the door to a tanned younger girl, maybe thai or cambodian, not very pretty I was like mehhhh...do you have anyone else?

He looked so disinterested, he then leads me to the next room and yelled out to the girl inside if she was ready, she was like yea ok. Door opens, slightly older chinese lady, but she had a nice smile and a good body. Clearly see massive bolt on titties. I was like ok, good enough, paid and went in.

If you ever been to this place, you know the rooms are pretty tiny with a small shower. A bit run down but has the basics. Took a quick rinse and laid down. She started a cath bath, her english is pretty minimal but she can get by. It was all like "oh you like?" "yes nice". She exposed some really nice nips but her tits were pretty hard. Very smooth pussy though but from her skin complexion, she was definitely older and been around the block. A good milf.

Had some DFK and she went down for some BBBJ. She was a bit rough with the BBBJ but not in a good way. Great eye contact though. She then swapped around gradually for some 69 with minimal prompting. Nice tasting pussy, laser smooth. Juicy lips.

She finally swung back around and put on a dom and hopped on. "Oh you big". Switched between cowgirl then asian cowgirl which was good. She let me suck on her ample tits. I swung her around for doggy. She's quite thin and she had no problems taking it hard balls deep which was good. So I pounded away.

I turned her around for missionary and took my time. Legs widespread, then went down for some DFK and more sensual. She was getting more excited now I can see. After all of this fucking, I can see she wanted me to cum as it was late in the night so she kept saying "oh you cumming" but I could have just kept fucking her longer. Eventually though I did take her out of her misery. I folded her down and jack hammered her hard. While she was screaming, I came inside the rubber deep.

Quick clean up and I was off. B for decent effort being the last customer of the day.