Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $90 - 30min

Extras Cost : 0

Services Provided This Session : Daty, CFS

Size/shape : Milfy, C Cups, Long hair, Bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : New to the roster, so of course I had to visit, still catching up on some of the newer ladies here. Sometimes hard to put up a review for some when they appear for 1 session never to return. Still Yuyu was on and I was feeling like I needed to be In, so I booked and headed over. Always interesting to see what you get when you book, pay and are in the shower when the girl first appears for the session. Typically milfy type, round Chinese face, friendly, so all good there. Onto the bed and she started with some body to body rubbing, with her pussy sliding up and down my shin, knee and thigh, I am a big fan of that. So it was a very fast little K at attention and ready for action. She moved back and sat on my shin with her pussy, playing with my cock and balls, one hand on my shaft and one on my balls, I was enjoying the simple playing action, not stroking, just soft touching.

I was hard and she then did some pussy sliding on my cock before putting on the cover and hopped on for some CG, not sure if she doesn't like or do BJ's but as I can be meh anyway with the standard BJ action, I was fine with the action starting straight away. A brief amount of CG before asking me to take over with some Mish. She started some moaning then, felt ok, and moved over into Doggy where she got a lot louder. From Doggy into some standing mish across the bed, a little bit of cock head play on her bush, always a fan of watching my cock slide into a pussy. Standing Mish moved onto the bed for some normal mish, and with the mirror, just enough stimulation to get a load delivered. Overall a good session, nothing stood out, but job done from a friendly lady.