Person's Name : Sally

Establishment : Club 102

Date of Visit : 21/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Club 102 Liverpool

Phone : 8798 3358

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $100/40min

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slim figure, A-cups, cute butt, good legs, unshaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : SG

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, toys, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly -a very good session with a very playful girl

My experience/comments : Events took me to the south-west today so I decided, since I was passing, to pay another visit to 102.

Called and booked a girl I’d seen reviewed.

Turned up and was met by the receptionist, David, whom I knew from Roseville Rose and I saw once at Fantasy Palace.

David said that the girl I’d booked had gone out and wouldn’t be back until the evening and he listed the other girls who were working. He named Sally, who was my third choice (based on the ARs from Mr Khadji and others – thanks guys) but I’d read that she had asked for a $25 tip for a BBBJ. I made sure with David that that would not be the case and said I’d see her.

Sally came and led me to the room.

She is quite tall and has a pretty face and a nice slim figure. She was wearing a black teddy over a black bra and a tiny g-string.

I showered and Sally put on the music and started a nice, sexy dance.

She helped dry me off and continued dancing with her back to me, rubbing her bum against my groin.

It was only a 40min booking and I wanted to get the action started so I got her to strip.

Sally has A-cups, a shapely butt and good legs. She was unshaved.

Onto the bed and Sally continued in her playful manner as we had some DFKing and a brief catbath. She also played up to the excellent fully mirrored ceiling in this room.

She soon moved down and started a very good BBBJ. No hint of teeth, no interruptions, good tongue-action and lovely eye-contact.

I suggested some 69 and she gave me some mouthwash before standing over me, dancing a little bit, turning round and lowering herself onto my face – great sight.

I think Sally reacted well to this but the music was too loud and the speakers were right next to my head so I couldn’t hear properly. But she soon stopped sucking me, started twitching and then squirmed away.

She sucked me some more, and asked that I don’t cum in her mouth, before I asked her to get a condom.

She dressed me and straddled me for some cow-girl. It was tight but she took it well.

I also noticed (in the overhead mirror) that as she got the condom she also removed a pink vibrator from her bag and placed it by the pillow.

After she’d rode me for a bit, with some more DFKing, she sat upright and I went to rub her clit. She then grabbed and turned on her vibrator and held it against her clit where it stayed for the rest of the session.

Sally was pulling some lovely facial expressions and making great noises as she rode me.

She then gestured for me to stand by the bed and she lay on her back for some standing mish so she could keep using the vibrator.

I held her by the ankles and started to pound away but she kept telling me to slow down. I did as I was told and she seemed to love it but time was moving on so after a good while I just got her to lie in the middle of the bed and went for some mish and just upped the tempo until I squirted.

There was very little time left but I did establish that she has been in Australia for six months and she said she works at 102 every day.

Quick shower and I dressed and departed.

Had a chat with David on the way out.

Very good session with a very playful lady.