Hours of Business : 11am -8pm

Rates :$115 (45 mins)

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Nude massage, happy ending, titty fuck

Size/shape : Curvacious size 14 with massive DDs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments:

Came across this establishment as I was told about it from one of the masseuse from Artarmon that the owners had taken it over. They also own and manage another place in Kingsford. So, feeling rather toey that afternoon, I legged it up there to Chatswood and had heard that a new Aussie chick was on and her first day there. So, booked her sight unseen

Into a rather nice spacious room with built in showers which is always a bonus. In comes Ashley and she is very cheerful and tells me that it is her first day here. She is a buxom blonde curvy lass as per her pics on the website with girl next door type looks. I strip down and lay face down on the very wide massage table and she commences a nice back rub. Nothing to write home about but was relaxing and after 15 mins or so, she starts paying attention to the balls and tackle which got me nice and hard. I was keen to flip as I wanted to see what she looked like in the flesh and play with those massive boobs. I got the signal to do so and was keen for part 2. She got up on the table and oiled those bazookas and gave junior lots of attention sandwiched between them. I wanted to up the tempo and got her to lie on the table, poured extra oil on the boobs and started a nice titty fuck. After pumping for about 5 mins or so, it had the desired effect and blew a big load onto her chest.

Had a nice hot shower and was on my way. She also said she did all other options if I was interested next time 😊

Silver Member

Do you know what days she works there? I am keen on trying her.

Not sure. Check out their website. Roster on there

Bronze Member

Default Ashley

Person's Name : Ashley

Establishment : 161 Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit : December

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 161 Victoria Road Chatswood

Phone :0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 11am -8pm

Rates :$105 (30 mins)

Extras Cost : $100 FS

Services Provided This Session : Nude massage, NHJ, CBJ, FS

Size/shape : 12-14/Excess weight, DD

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, YMMV

My experience/comments:

The massage was decent with strong amount of pressure with constant check in to make sure it wasn’t too much.

Easy to converse with and puts you at ease. She is fairly relaxed and is personable.

Surprisingly her NHJ with lube that heats up is incredibly, more so than her sub par CBJ.

After 15mins of massage she moved on to the NHj, CBJ and then CFS. She can definitely go the distance with cowgirl but requires you to hold and support her massive DDs.

Note: she can get a sweaty lower back.

Face: 6/10 (had a gaps between her teeth)
    Body: 7/10 (bbw, curvy, love handles)
    Service: 7/10 (-1 sub par bbj, -1 excess sweat, -1 arrived 10mins late in 30min session)