Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Club 102, Liverpool

Date of Visit : 1/5/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Club 102 Liverpool

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $75/30min

Size/shape : Prettyish face, curvy figure (very little bit of flab), natural B-cups, unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, CG, mish doggie, FIA, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Not too bad but there are better out there (YMMV)

My experience/comments : Had to go to the south-west so I decided to pop into 102 without a booking. Asked for a girl who does natural oral and was given Anna.

Into the room and Anna joined me as I was about to shower. She has a reasonably pretty face and was wearing a white mini-dress over a black bra and g-string.

She stripped to reveal a curvy figure with just a couple of extra kilos, natural B-cups and an untamed bush.

Onto the bed and she gave me a quick wipe-down before starting to suck me. It was a pretty good BBBJ – she started nice and slowly with good tongue-action and only a couple of interruptions. It did get a bit toothy, however, when she upper the tempo.

Anna was lying beside me so I started to finger her pussy and she moaned appreciatively.

I suggested some 69 and Anna moved round.

She was soon getting quite vocal with unusual, almost grunting, noises.

She stopped sucking me while I continued licking her and her grunts changed to yelps and I think she came.

Time to dom up and we started with some cowgirl before Anna asked that I go on top.

We then had some doggie as I stood at the foot of the bed. I stuck a thumb up her arse without complaint.

We were running out of time so I asked Anna to suck me again. She did so but wasn’t keen on CIM so for the last few seconds she finished me off with an HJ.

Tried to have a chat in the few remaining seconds but Anna’s English is very limited.

OK session with a nice enough girl but not the best.