Person’s Name : Apple

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 18/2/18

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim, but still shapely figure, nice C-cup bolt-ons, and the cutest, tight little butt. Shave pussy-lips with a bush above her clit. And a pleasant young lady.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, mish, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely – overall an excellent session

My experience/comments : Called yesterday to book Apple. Had to call again this morning as I was driving down to Taren Point because the roster they posted this morning hadn’t included Apple and I was concerned she wasn’t working. But I was assured that she was and would be available when I turned up – excellent.

Paid and was shown to Apple’s room.

Apple is very pretty and was wearing a white bikini top and tiny knickers.

I started to strip and Apple was saying something about the shower was “cold, no hot” and suggesting I go to another room to shower (her English is very limited but she’s keen to learn and several times asked me to teach her words).

I was brought up in England and, “When Ayee wer’t yung, Ayee used to way kup in t’mourning wit frost on t’inside of t’bedroom window”. (Acknowledgements to The Pythons and their brilliant “Four Yorkshiremen“ sketch, but for me, in this instance, that was actually true). So a quick “cold” shower when it was 30 degrees outside wasn’t a problem for me but Apple seemed surprised.

Anyway, Apple stripped as I dried myself. Not only is she pretty, but she has a lovely, slim, but still shapely figure, with nice C-cup bolt-ons and the cutest little butt. Her pussy lips are shaved but she still has some hair above her clit.

I lay on the bed and she was immediately commenting on my size, and clearly concerned by it (as had been mentioned by previous reviewers). Unfortunately, it can be a disadvantage, especially when, like me, one is attracted to petite Asian chickie-babes.

After a wipe-down, Apple commenced an excellent BBBJ – very sensual with a lovely flicking tongue-action. She also managed to go pretty deep but there were a few tissue-breaks.

I let this continue for a good while, with great views in the side-on mirror, before suggesting some 69.

This was brilliant – holding on to her cute little butt while I gently licked her – and she was immediately very responsive and in no time was gently moaning and quivering before soon wriggling away saying “Slowly, slowly”.

After a bit I got her to turn round and sit on my face for more of the same and then, after a bit more sucking me, I suggested she lay down for some DATY.

Excellent – I don’t know how many times she came but it was at least four.

I knelt up and asked Apple to get a condom. She was reluctant but I said I’d be gentle, so she dressed me and applied loads of lube.

I went in very slowly and gently and ended up only going in not more than halfway and just very slowly moving in and out. It was really tight and Apple was really nervous but she tried her best to please me and seemed to be just about OK with it. But the last thing I wanted to do was to cause her any pain.

As a result, there was no way I could really pound into her so after a short while I stopped and said “You suck, I cum”.

I lay down and she removed the condom and wiped me down before kneeling between my legs and blowing me again.

When I was close to cumming she stopped sucking me and rubbed my cock against her tits and I squirted.

Apple cleaned us both up and I got her to look at my phone to answer some questions about where else she has worked, and will work, which have been addressed in a post earlier today.

She said she was from Guangzhou.

Shame about not being able to have a full-on pounding but overall it was still an excellent session. Apple is a very pleasant, attractive and shapely young lady and her BJ and her orgasms made the visit well worthwhile.