Month/Year of Visit : March/2024
Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
https://www.161chatswood.com.au/

Phone :
0451 206 009
Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $140 for an hour massage

Extras Cost : E
xtra paid to girl at her discretion. $140 for full service with this girl.

Services Provided This Session : Massage and full service

Size/shape : D cup, curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I went to this place because its rare to see a Japanese girl working. Noa was working last month but I don't see her listed anymore, not sure if she will return or not.

She was a sweet, authentic Japanese girl & while her massage wasn't great, she delivered on the extra service. She offered $140 for full service, on top of the $140 1hr massage door rate. I couldn't last longer than 15 mins of a bad, weak massage so I decided to turn over early. I played with her boobs for a while and then she pulled out a condom. I had to put it on myself & she asked me to start on top. She was soaking wet already and extremely tight. She made a lot of fake noises which I'm not into tbh. We changed positions a few times and when we were approaching the 1hr she informed me to finish. I then showered and got dressed, and she proceeded after.

Overall it was a good experience but if you're looking for a better massage I wouldn't recommend her. In saying that I would still go back to her if she returns.

Cheers