Thread: Emily

Default Emily

Person's Name : Emily (not the Emily from the website photos)

Establishment : 161 Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit : Dec 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 161chatswood.com.au

Phone :0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10am -10pm

Rates :$100 (30 mins)

Extras Cost :n/a

Services Provided This Session : massage, HE

Size/shape : Most probably a bloke

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : not for me.

My experience/comments:
    This is an AXR advertiser with a published roster and genuine photos so picked a hottie I liked (Cookie) and booked in a session.
    On arrival I was disappointed to find they'd given her out to another customer. This shits me as I only get certain times for a punt so chose my girls carefully. Why bother with bookings if you're not going to honour them? I should've walked but didn't know when my next free slot would be so opted to try another 'girl' and get some relief.

Mamasan only showed me one other person, Emily which I never got a good look at but was slim, blonde hair and had tits just said yeah and went ahead. On closer look it became apparent that something wasn't right about 'her', but thought fuck it, I need to blow a load so just decided not to think about it too hard.
    Note this was not the Emily from their website photos, so not sure what's going on there...

I had a quick shower and jumped on the bed face down and took one for the team.

Massage was pretty crap, very light and a lot of nothing, until 'she' eventually got to my balls for a tickle. This part actually felt quite good and 'she' did a good trick of ball tickle with a light tickle of my arsehole and up to my lower tummy to stroke my cock. A bit of this got me pumped and I ended up in a plank like position while 'she' pumped away and expertly tickled my balls and arse, and even managed to slip a well lubed finger up my bum. I don't normally like things up my bum but it was expertly done to be gentle and well lubed.

This felt so good that I only lasted about 2 minutes before spraying all over the table. The benefit of this position was I didn't have to look at 'her' and thinking about it being a bloke.

Because I blew so quickly there was time for another after-massage which was very relaxing.

Once time was up I took the time to give 'her' a quick visual going over and all the signs were there. Although at a quick glance she passes for a reasonable looking girl, on further inspection, the tall, slim, boyish build, with longer hands and bigger feet than most real women, wider back and boney boy build. 'She' had fake tits which looked terrible, like a bloke with hard boltons, nothing natural about them at all and despite having a slimmer waste with a bit of fat on the bum, that all looked fake and unnatural too.
    This is thing I noticed from my trips to Thailand, the faker the look, the more likely a tranny. After reviewing some more photos on their website I think there one or two more on their roster so watch out.

Silver Member

Are you sure it was a "well-lubed finger" up your bum?

Hahaha…..I thought the same thing 😊