Person's Name : Diamond

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 8th March 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hornsby 142 - best brothel, adult service, erotic massage in Hornsby

Hours of Business : 1000 to 0200

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim and curvy (great ass)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Limited DATY, Various Positions, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Called in without a booking for my first visit to a brothel. Mina led me into a small cubicle and asked what I wanted and then went off and got Diamond for me. What a beauty, with an amazing ass not at all concealed by a G-string and a thin wrap-around thing.

Diamond took me by the hand and led me upstairs. Nearly stumbled as I was concentrating on her backside, not the steps. Handed over the money and she went off while I showered.

Upon her return, Diamond quickly removed what little she was wearing, unfortunately no french kiss">DFK but we exchanged a few quick pecks on the lips and she told me to lie down. I lay down but my todger was soon standing to attention.

Diamond chatted for a short time while stroking me - her English is quite good and she suggested a double with her friend who was a new girl, first day - I said another time.

She licked my nipples and then she knelt between my legs and started an absolutely amazing BBBJ, with great eye-contact and the occasional ego-enhancing comment about the size (particularly the thickness) and hardness of my tool. But she did have to keep reminding me not to cum in her mouth.

She then lay down and I was allowed a bit of DATY but she seemed to be rather sensitive and I wasn't allowed any fingering so it wasn't very satisfactory.

I then stood side-on to the mirror while Diamond squatted in front of me to continue the BJ.

It was now approaching the 30min mark so I lay on my back while she dommed me and got on board for a bit of cow-girl but I had to tell her to take it slowly so I would shoot my load too quickly. Then one of the highlights of the session as she switched to the reverse CG and I could admire her beautiful ass as she rode me. This was followed by a bit of mish, with a small amount of foaming, then I stood by the bed with her kneeling on it in front of me for a bit of doggy - have I mentioned how shapely her ass is?

Now I know it's not true (I know I'm bald, fat and old - I do have mirrors at home) but it works wonders for one's self-esteem to have a beautiful lady kneeling in front of you and calling you a "Superman". She also said it was a good idea that I hadn't accepted the offer of a double with the new girl as the size of my cock might have frightened her off. She made an old man feel very happy.

By now I was getting too over-heated so I removed the dom, had a wipe-down and it was a return to the mirror with Diamond squatting in front of me for some more BBBJ.

I asked whether I could cum on her tits and she agreed and it wasn't very long before a brief HJ finish me off.

Lay on the bed exhausted - now I was a happy man feeling very old - and we chatted for a while (no pressure to get rid of me) before a quick shower, dressed and left.

Fantastic first session with a WL. Probably a good thing I didn't start earlier in life as I’ll be broke by now and my kids would have no inheritance. But I'll certainly be back soon to see whether it was a one-off or whether other girls at 142 give such excellent service.