Person's Name : Yomi

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 28th March 2016

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Petite but very shapely

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, certainly

My experience/comments : I have started a new thread for Yomi (as her name is spelt on the 142 website) as previous reviews have referred to Yumi so I'm not certain it's the same girl. But the previous reviews of Yumi make me think it probably is the same girl, so the moderators might want to move this review to one of the existing threads.

Booked that morning for 11:00 and, after a short wait, was led upstairs to be greeted by Yomi, dressed in some black lacy lingerie and black knickers (not a G-string but cut high over the buttocks - don't know what they're called but I like them, especially on a backside like Yomi's).

Yomi is stunning - pretty and petite and very fit. And chatty and cheerful.

I had a quick shower and it was straight into the french kiss">DFK, nipple licking and stroking and before long she was on her knees on the bed giving me a fantastic BBBJ. Brilliant technique with almost continuous eye-contact and lots of smiles.

I soon lay on my back and Yomi knelt between my legs and continued her fine work. I then propped myself up so I could admire her beautiful backside in the large mirror at the foot of the bed. Plenty of the usual ego-enhancing compliments (I'm starting to believe them!) and gentle FOAMing.

She asked if I wanted to lick her and she nimbly switched round for some 69 while I was still on my back. A bit of fingering her ass and a gentle insertion of a digit up the rear door. She went back to kneeling between my legs for some more BBBJ and, after a fondle of my rear door, she asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger. Previously I've only had this from my GP (a pleasant enough lady) and I didn't particularly enjoy the experience but I thought I'd expand my boundaries and let Yomi have a go. I told her I hadn't had that done before and she lubed up and did it very slowly and gently. OK, but I'm not a big fan - I'm afraid I'll start involuntarily farting after all the lubricant.

Time to dom up and started with some mish. I had to keep it slow because it was so good - lots of compliments, french kiss">DFK, eye-contact and more gentle FOAMing. Then a bit of doggy but Yomi said she didn't really like it that way, I didn't catch why, so went for the cowgirl. Yomi is fantastic at this - squatting as opposed to kneeling which makes the action and the view much better.

Approaching the 40min mark and I wanted some more BBBJ (I'd asked earlier whether CIM was OK) so she dedommed me and was back kneeling between my legs. When the time was right I stood up, side on to the large mirror, while Yomi squatted in front of me. Perfect combination of mouth, tongue and hand action with plenty of eye-contact and smiles, while I could admire her fit body in the mirror. It didn't take long!

Not sure if she swallowed - she first got tissues and cleaned me up (good customer service) and then eventually wiped her face. I didn't hear her spitting but she might have done so.

Bit of a massage and a lovely chat - no rush to get rid of me - before shower, getting dressed and a reluctant departure. Thank you, Yomi - a perfect session.

On the way down the stairs I encountered another fit looking lass. I asked her name and she said "Summer". That will be another $150 investment some time soon.