Person's Name : Lydia

Establishment : Hornsby142

Date of Visit : 10/8/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Petite, shapely and pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : An emphatic YES

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book Lydia, trying for a third time lucky as I’d missed out on her twice before.

Arrived on time and was met by Mina who left me for about a minute in a cubicle before Vicky came along and led me to a downstairs room where Lydia was waiting.

WOW!! – Lydia is petite and pretty with a fabulous figure, great C-cups and a fantastic ass. Her English is limited but she is cheerful and almost shy to start with but she warms up once you get going. She was wearing a very sexy ivory-coloured bra and knickers which gave a knock-out effect.

I showered and she got the room ready, giving me plenty of opportunity to admire her lovely backside.

After a brief catbath she asked whether I wanted her to continue licking my nipples or to suck my cock – no-brainer, that one! Lydia gave my cock a good wipe down (fair enough) before sniffing it and declaring it to be “very clean”.

She then knelt between my legs and started a fantastic BBBJ, going slowly at first with lots of saliva and no teeth, before working up to some fantastic deep-throating (although I could feel her teeth at the base of my shaft when it was all the way in but I’m pretty thick down there).

I let this go on for quite a time. Lydia only occasionally paused to grab the tissues and during one of these interludes I asked whether I could cum in her mouth later – “I like, if you like” (what a girl!!).

I then got her to lie next to me and let her stroke my cock while I admired her physique. Some LFK while I rubbed her clit. Possibly could have evolved into some french kiss">DFK but there were other places I wanted my tongue to explore. I moved down between her legs for a fantastic spell of DATY on her exquisite, tasty, shaved and responsive pussy. Lydia seemed to be enjoying it – I certainly was (although no digital insertion was permitted).

I switched round for some 69 with me on my back – really good.

Time was moving on so I asked her to apply the raincoat and start with some cowgirl – Lydia asked whether I wanted it front-on or reverse. A difficult one that – do I admire her lovely ass as she bounces up and down, or her pretty face and shapely tits? I went of the latter (plenty of time to admire that ass when we move to doggy).

She took it slowly at first – there had been lots of the usual “Very big” comments so I was concerned how she’d cope, but she took it well and was soon bouncing up and down, Asian-style.

She must have tired after a bit as she dismounted and said “You fuck me”. I consider myself to be a gentleman, so I obliged the lady, starting with some mish. Fantastic – looking down at her pretty face and lovely tits while I slowly pounded into her. Could it get any better than this? Well yes, ‘cos we then moved to some doggy with me standing behind her, with great eye contact in the mirror as she knelt at the edge of the bed.

Lydia was getting really vocal now as I gradually increased the tempo and she reached back between her legs to caress my balls.

I flipped her over to position her at the corner of the bed while I stood over her, holding her ankles next to my ears and continue to thrust into her. She was definitely over-heating as she indicated for me to lean over and flick the switch to turn on the aircon and she then kept fanning herself with her hand. Looking down on her like that was just brilliant.

But I still had the promised CIM in mind, and we were into the closing minutes of the session, so I extracted myself and lay down on the bed. She cleaned me and resumed the BBBJ to a rapid conclusion.

She showered, I showered, we both dressed and, after imparting effusive compliments, I departed.

From my limited punting experience (ie about 40 different girls in $150/hr shops) I reckon Lydia is about as close to perfection as you’ll find at this price. I think I’m in love.