Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : 102 Moore St. Liverpool

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://102liverpool.com/

Phone : 02 8798 3358

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : daty, bbbj, cfs, rim, massage.

Size/shape : slender milf, B cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend : Good value/ Excellent Service

My experience/comments :
Cherry has been on the roster at 102 since mid-2020. I’ve seen her a number of times since then and her service is always cheerful, attentive and professional.
This session is no exception. I shower and Cherry returns while I’m drying off. She strips quickly. I love her slender frame, soft natural B cups, large, pointed nipples and cute butt.

After some mutual caresses I prop Cherry up on some pillows to commence slow
daty. Her seated position allows her to watch the action as she spreads wide holding her pussy lips apart.
Cherry has a large pink gape and prominent clit. When fully exposed like this she is impossible for me to resist.
Cherry appreciates and indulges my oral obsession as I very gradually increase pressure and intensity. I am familiar with Cherry’s preferences and tease her into orgasm.

We swap after a short breather for her so she can return the favour with oral on me.
I resume the seated position so I can enjoy the visual
bbbj and Cherry’s cheeky eye contact. Cherry delivers a great bbbj, deep and sloppy with of plenty of attention to my balls and shaft. I need to pace myself and encourage Cherry to hop up for some facesitting daty to give my straining cock a rest. She happily agrees and is soon grinding into my tongue as I lay flat.

Time to fuck, so a condom is applied, and Cherry slides on for a tight
cg grind. She mixes it up with some vigorous Asian cg until she gets my cream rising and then swaps into a reverse cg grind to stop me from cumming too quickly in spite of the great view. We swap places again so I can go deep and slow in mish and regain some composure.

Unfortunately, I’ve passed the point of no return, so I increase my stroke rate until I unload and stay tight until the pleasure subsides. We uncouple and even though it’s been an intense session, I’m surprised to see we have about 20 minutes remaining.

After a brief clean-up Cherry initiates a nice massage. She is a competent masseuse and works my back, butt and legs while I’m face down and spent.
As a joke Cherry starts tickling my balls and as I raise my hips to improve access, she manoeuvres me up on all fours and starts
rimming and stroking me.
She laughs at my surprise then slides underneath for another cheeky
bbbj.
It feels great although I’m only half hard and it's moments like these I wish I had another shot in the locker.
Give Cherry another A+ for effort though. Finished 5 minutes over time after all these shenanigans!

Cherry is cheeky, very attentive and great in the room. We have a connection after a number of visits so ymmv but I would not hesitate to recommend.
She is currently rostered at 102 Monday,Friday and Saturday.