Establishment : 161 Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit : Sep 23

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 161 Victoria Road Chatswood

Phone : 0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10-10

Rates : $110/hr ($20 opening discount)

Extras Cost : $170

Services Provided This Session : FS, massage

Size/shape : 173cm, A-B cups, bit of fat around butt but still ok shape, skinnier on top half, flat stomach

Nationality or Ethnicity : French

Value for money/recommend? : Good value if you dont take extras. Would come back for RNT only.

My experience/comments :
    Elina has been on the radar for some time after seeing her photos. Made a booking sight unseen given the opening price was good as there was a $20 discount for bookings. $110/hr for a nude hj with a good looking french girl was what tempted me to try. Her photos looked enticing but have been photoshopped.
    The shop reminded me of walking into an older apartment building. You can enter from either side of the the building and walk upstairs to reception. The waiting room curtain rod holder was broken on one side and the curtain was not functioning. The receptionist simply stood in front when another punter arrived so it appears they do try to keep punters from walking into each other. I was a little early so had to wait as she was in a booking but wasn't taken to the room until about 12 minutes after the booking time.

The room itself had the a wide massage table, a small cabinet to hold the tissues, oil, table covers and a shower. The shower looked quite new and clean and able to fit 2 people with a built in bench you can sit on. The light was off so a little darker than preferred.
    Elina walked into the room soon after and i was a little disappointed based on previous reviews and the photos posted by the shop. She is decent looking but other reports have mentioned being model quality so i was expecting someone more attractive. She has small A-B Cup which doesn't match her photos and previous reports and she even says they are small herself. She thinks she has a fat ass but while there is a thicker layer of fat around her butt, it isn't too much and does have a nice soft feeling when doing her from behind. She has a palm/hand sized tatt and a few smaller ones which was ok for me but i wouldn't like too much more.

I was asked straight away what extras i wanted with her saying anything i wanted. This was a surprise since others have mentioned that FS or BJ was not available. FS was $150 extra or $170 to blow twice which i took up but forgot the shop fee already included nude HJ already so the $150 for FS is a bit high. I think she charges the same price at Artarmon and Kensington so those shops would be better value if you want FS. If i had thought it through, i probably would not have taken FS as the total was $280.
    Had a shower with Elina stripping off in this time. Jumped on the table where she started with some basic massage and soon started working on my cock. Elina allowed touching except her pussy. She was soon using her french trick where she lies on her side with your cock behind her knee when bent. Felt very good and better than the FS later and she used this method to make me cum. Jumped in the shower where Elina joined me. Wasnt concerned about getting an actual massage so had a cuddle and grope on the table for a break until it was time for round 2. Elina got me worked up with her hand before putting the condom on which was a bit small. I didnt see what size it was but BYO if you are on the larger side. She has some hair around her lips and was quite tight with no lube required. Started in missionary where kisses your body but i did not even attempt to kiss her mouth as she had a little smokers breath or something. She doesnt do much with her hips so was a little passive during fucking. Changed to doggy that she said was her favourite position and bumping up against her soft ass felt quite nice and blew in doggy. Back in the shower with her joining again but she seemed to be rushing to finish. I think the receptionist calls or messages their mobiles when time is up. Was 5 past the hour when i was already back out on the street so my session was shortened a little.

Elina is a nice girl and nice to chat to. I would see her again but only for a RNT and the price is good for a cauc girl for a nude RNT but i got the feeling she is in it for the extras now. Unsure if her attitude would change if you dont take up extras. There are better ways to spend $280 but worth a try since i was there.
    They are currently offering a 50% discount on next visit for writing a review, although I'm not sure if this will qualify for it lol

Thanks for the review

I’ve seen Elina a few times at Kensington and Artarmon. A long time ago at Kensington, she would offer her B2B Tantric massages for an extra $100. They were great with lots of oil and body contact but she also never allowed pussy touching

Lately, she hasn’t done the Tantric and I’ve seen her for the standard HJ service. She’s gone downhill there in my opinion and what is even worse is she leaves her panties on. She’s never offered me FS before, so it’s interesting that she’s started to now. But with no kissing nor DATY or pussy touching…..lacks some intimacy there

Silver Member

Elina stripped off completely from the start during our session. Would be interesting to see how she is without any extras at this shop since the nude HJ is included but may also be customer dependent as she did make some comments as to her preferences.

Silver Member

Out of curiosity, I did ask the shop if my review would qualify for the 50% discount despite not being all praises and they did say yes so props to the manager. Unfortunately, I am not able to go so soon again and I honestly wasn't expecting then to say yes either.

Looks like she’s been cut from the establishment. No longer working there or at the other related shops

Silver Member

Maybe just on holidays? Still listed as one of 161 masseuses.

The manager told me. From what I gather, she’s a handful to manage

Silver Member

I think her and Kelly are friends. She is still working. if i had some spare cash I'd proposition Kelly to bring Elina for a 3 way. Just saying. I reckon for 150 -200 each they'd do it.

Silver Member

Management let Elina come back after she had some time off and was working elsewhere so that is interesting to hear.

Kelly and Elina are friends so she'd be able to pass on a message if you really wanted.

Silver Member

She is back on the roster here yesterday so hard to believe she was cut from the shop by management.