Person’s Name : Angel

Establishment : 64TP

Date of Visit : 15/9/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim but fit and shapely, pretty, lovely pair of B-cups (or maybe Cs)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Beijing via HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, various positions, HJ (no kissing)

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly

My experience/comments : Called in the morning to book a midday session with one girl on my “To Do” list. I think I caught Sophie while she was still on her way to work so she just said “Yes, OK”.

As I was driving to TP I received a call from Sophie apologetically saying she’d got it wrong and the girl had a booking at that time (at least she was honest with me). She mentioned three alternatives but I’d already seen them, either at 64 or elsewhere, and I’m looking to see different girls, so I turned them down and she suggested Angel. I’d read about Angel and she looked promising so I said “Yes”.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and Sophie said Angel was running about 10 minutes late and asked me wait in a cubicle. This, of course, turned out to be more than that, although part way through I heard Sophie calling something to Angel. After about 30 minutes I went out to ask Sophie what was going on. She’d clearly thought Angel had already collected me and taken me into the room (she again apologised) and led me into the room.

I immediately thought I’d already seen this girl (as I said, I’m looking to see different girls) and I asked her whether she worked anywhere else. It was soon established that I’d seen her at 142, plying her trade under the name of Isabella. My fault for not doing enough research, so I handed over the cash and showered.

Angel is pretty and has a fantastic figure – slim but very shapely with a lovely pair of B- or C-cups, a cute butt and lovely, long legs. She was wearing a micro-mini-skirt and nothing else and has her hair cut short, longer on one side.

As I noted in my review of this girl as Isabella at 142, she is not initially proactive – no kissing and she started by turning her back on me as we stood by the bed and rubbing her backside against my groin while I fondled her tits. Very erotic.

We were soon on the bed and again it was me that had to make the moves, but she was very compliant. She is very flexible and I was soon massaging her clit while she stroked my cock and I went straight down to lick her from behind, which she seemed to enjoy.

I went to kneel by her head so Angel could suck me while I continued to rub her and I soon was lying on my back for some good BBBJ – not deep but pleasantly slow and very sensual with no tissue-breaks.

I then went down for some DATY and also gently inserted a digit – more good-sounding moaning from Angel, so I kept this going for some time before moving round for some side-on 69 which soon evolved to some 69 with Angel sitting on my face. Brilliant.

After a bit more BBBJ I asked her to dom me up and we started with some cowgirl. This was great and Angel held me tight as she moved back and forth on top of me.

I then suggested some mish so she dismounted and lay down and I entered her. As I said, Angel is very flexible and the sight in the side-on mirror of her legs in the air was great.

Time for some doggie so I could admire her lovely butt. She was getting into this and was saying “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me”.

I turned her over and entered her as I stood by the bed but I felt a twinge of cramp in the back of my leg so I lay on the bed and Angel removed the condom and she finished me off with a BJ/HJ combination.

Time was nearly up so she showered and then I showered and we had a chat as we dressed.

Angel said she was born in Beijing and lived in HK for 15 years before moving to Australia three years ago. As mentioned, she works at 142 and she used to work at 533 (as Mia).

Time for a final hug and a quick fondle of her lovely ass before departing.

Another great session with this attractive, elegant and talented lady.