Person’s Name : Ayumi

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 24/1/18

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim but curvy figure with large bolt-ons – must be size E. Shapely butt and good legs, shaved bush but a bit stubbly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, various positions, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes – very good session and subsequent visits would probably be even better.

My experience/comments : Looked at the roster and saw a new girl who, from the photos, seemed to be well-endowed so I called Sophie and booked her for the following day. Turned up and Sophie showed me straight into Ayumi’s room.

Ayumi was wearing a red see-through, low-cut, long dress with no bra and a g-string. She was cheerful and engaging and her ample assets were immediately evident.

I showered and Ayumi stripped.

She is quite tall and has a pretty face and a very large pair of bolt-ons. Must be size E. I thought Mable’s were large but, from memory (or should that be mammary) Ayumi’s are possibly larger. One of Mable’s is slightly wonky but this isn’t a problem with Ayumi’s, although the left one looked a bit larger than the right one. But regardless, they are magnificent. Ayumi has a slim but still curvy figure with a shapely arse and good legs. She was shaved but a bit stubbly.

I lay on the bed and couldn’t keep my eyes, or my hands, off her tits until she knelt beside me and starting licking my nipples before moving south.

She rubbed her tits against my torso and then placed them either side of my cock while I squeezed them together as she rocked back and forth – lovely.

Then she started sucking me. It was a very good BBBJ. She started nice and slowly with great eye-contact, both full on and in the mirror at the side of the bed. There were no interruptions but it was very slightly toothy at times but not too much.

After a good while (we’d got off to quick start) I got her to kneel in front of me so I could have a good play with her tits and lick her nipples.

After a bit more BJ I suggested some 69. She didn’t understand at first so I gestured and she readily moved round.

I gave her a good licking but she didn’t seem too responsive, and I was over-heating, so I got her to turn around and sit on my face.

She was quiet at first and then she started moaning loudly. I’m not sure whether this was because she’d taken a bit of time to warm up or I suddenly started doing the right thing or she’d suddenly remembered she was meant to sound like she was enjoying it. I don’t think it was the latter as she was soon vigorously grinding her pussy down on my mouth, moaning very loudly, telling me what to do and saying she was cumming.

It was certainly a great sight looking up at, and playing with, her lovely tits.

Time for some DATY and I got her to lie down. More of the same but she stopped me when I tried to insert digits into her orifices.

Definitely time to fuck so I asked her to get a condom and I lay on the bed. She dressed me and applied some lube and gently lowered herself onto me.

It was a bit of a squeeze at first but she then got going and was soon bouncing up and down on me.

Unfortunately she was leaning forward with her body pressed on top of mine so I couldn’t watch her tits as she rode me. I tried to get her to be vertical but she either didn’t understand me or didn’t want to.

After a good ride she tired so I suggested I go on top and we moved round for some mish.

This was very good but after a while, to prolong the session, I suggested some doggie as she has a shapely butt and I fancied watching in the side-on mirror as her pendulous boobs swung freely below her.

Ayumi was reluctant at first but I said I’d be gentle and she agreed – great sight and I had to slow down several times to avoid cumming.

I suggested she suck me some more wondering whether a CIM finale was an option but she said “No cum in mouth” so I got her to lie on the bed and I knelt over her and she sucked me some more before I squirted over her tits.

I lay down and she tidied me up while we had a chat, as best we could (her English is very limited).

If I understood correctly, Ayumi is from Chengdu, in Sichuan Province, has been in Australia for four weeks but has only just started at 64.

She either lives in Chatswood and works at a massage parlour in the City that offers FS, or vice versa – I couldn’t sort out which even with the help of a translator app.

We were now over time but there was no rush to get rid of me and I ended up pointing out that I had to shower and depart.

It was a very good session but not perfect as I felt we didn’t gel quite as well as we could have – only a minor matter and I’m sure another visit or two to see her would overcome that.