Person's Name : Lucy

Establishment : 7 Cowper St

Date of Visit :2nd week of August

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $65/30min (discount price, normal $90/30min)

Size/shape : Slightly round along edges

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, GFE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes

My experience/comments :
Checked out the roster and saw some new additions to the list. Wanted to try out someone new.. Getting someone with good attitude is always a risk when you wanna try someone new. Was recommended Lucy and surely I wasn't disappointed.
Reached the place and did the paperwork for half an hour. Lucy walks in with a smile. The first thing I noticed was her smile and bubbly nature.
Hopped into the shower accompanied by Lucy where she carefully washes me thoroughly. She's a talkative one and I like it when you can have a chat without any language barriers. I help her in the shower and she kneels down to fill some water in her mouth to start a bbbj. Her bj skills are good not great but I guess it wasn't a bummer. She responded to my requests of changing technique a few times which I really appreciated.
Got out to dry each other and proceed to the bed. She lay me down and started to concentrate on my balls. Good attention there got me excited. She kept alternating between the areas which was starting to make me reach the finish line. I told her that if she continued like this, I would finish in no time. So she slowed down. I asked her for cim and she responded with a maybe. Probably towards the end if I would not finish in the Dom. Agreed and put on the dom with her starting to ride me slowly. Started with a grind and kept going as too much action would make me finish. While doing the grind she came down for a long french kiss">dfk. I really was feeling her move both up and down now. It was intense and not long after I finished in the dom. All this while she was still stuck to me not letting me go out of the french kiss">dfk. Got up smiling and claimed that I finished too soon. I shrugged.. Yea why not!! Overall it was an amazing feeling.. A very different experience altogether. I think I would see Juicy Lucy again soon.