Date of Visit : 5/2/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street Granville 9682 3888

Hours of Business : 10am-3am

Rates : $90/30mins

Size/shape : Medium with great boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Prc

Services Provided : Cbj/Fs

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Lucy was on my to do list.So it was off to Granville and got there about 10.30am and the car park at the rear was empty good i hate hanging around.

Mamasam said Lucy was available and in walks Lucy with her big melons no need for a padded bra.She is taller and a bit more mature than i had imagined.

She sent me into the shower and when i came out she glanced down and gave me a cheeky smile and a compliment.Off came her gear and she asked me to lay on the bed and we both nibbled each other.

She put a raincoat on with her mouth that was all on offer,but she did put plenty of sucking time in,she lubed up and rode me in cowgirl ,then went into mish.

We got a nice rhythm going with Lucy gripping the edge of the bed,the good part is her internal muscles are very strong and when she orgasmed they grabbed my cock even tighter.After i blew she inspected the amount and was impressed.

We had a shower and Lucy gave me a massage .

Verdict i have not been with a Milf for a good while Lucy leaves the younger ones for dead i had a fantastic bang for my bucks

I love Lucy. Have seen her 8 times now.

Best tits in Sydney
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.