Phone :

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $75/30

Size/shape : petite, flat

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BJ, massage

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Had taken a break from this shop so it was only natural to come back to visit the old stomping grounds. Good to see the local talent of Lucy and Cici were still going strong, but I was here for a newer face. Asked who was free and was shown Vicky.

She's from China but has been in Australia for a while and lives here permanently so she might stick around for a while. I would describe her to be quite close to the pictures but shorter than I expected. Nice petite body but her ass is a little flat. Also to note that she might be a smoker as I found out during the main session.

We started with her giving me a nice bj while I sat on the edge of the bed and her kneeling. Good depth with just a hint of teeth. She was a trooper and kept going as I plunged deeper each time. She gave good attention to my balls as well and I was hard the entire time. Pulled her up and I returned the favour alternating between daty and some dfk.

We transitioned to the main course and I started in mish while we continued to dfk. Really loved her attitude and passion during the session and we could naturally swap positions a few times. I finally blew in the Dom while in cowgirl and we stayed on top of each other for a few moments to catch our breaths. The highlight actually came after where she massages me with oil in the short time remaining. Super technique and pressure as expected from a former ML.

No time watching and great service. Happy to recommend.