Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone :99679991

Hours of Business : 10am to 1am

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : size 5-6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : LFK, DATY, BBBJ, Ball licking, CIM, RIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Sa Saw Anya for the first time today, on Angie's suggestion as Anya, is a relative newcomer. Although I arrived a couple of minutes after the booking time, the prior customer had not quite finished, so had to wait a few minutes more. No problem. Then invited to meet her in Room 3, which is one of my favs as you can hear the day to day business going on outside, while you are enjoying the girl inside. And if she lets loose, they can hear her getting pleasure form you. Of course, Room 1 is the biggest and best room. Back to the girl.......

Anya is attractive, slim build, with slender legs, approx 165cm and perfect C cups plus a lovely little arse. Nice shape and perfect combination of size and shape for those of us who like slim/slender girls, without the extra pounds. Sort of "WL Lite", rather than "WL full size". I guess Anya is late 20s or possibly 30 and was wearing a short schoolgirl skirt with a sheer top that revealed her lovely natural tits. It was a nice image, so I asked her to leave her gear on as I knew I would enjoy taking it off later. Anya is attractive with a pleasant smile and has that certain 'WL' look about her and I figured this was not her first rodeo and, if experienced in the art of pleasure, this was going to be good. English is ok, but she could tone down the WL fake talk as that does nothing for me. Perhaps other customers like it.

Started with light kissing after the shower, but she didn't seem to want to do DFK and I think I could taste the prior customer on her lips. Need some mouth wash..... But it wasn't off putting and she soon got into licking nips and stroking me as I was already hard. This girl is fantastic at licking and, although I was enjoying her licking up top, I wanted to feel that tongue on my cock, so I sat on the bed and asked her to suck me. She immediately knelt down in front of me and started licking the length of my cock and down to my balls, moving ever so close to the head, which was in her mouth within few minutes. This girl has a very nice BBBJ, that wasn't so strong you have to grip the sheets, but still has your eyes rolling around in their sockets as she goes to work. In fact, I didn't want it to end and after 5 to 10 mins, I laid on the bed so she could keel beside me and get back to cock sucking.

I started to touch her and fondle her and soon made it down to her pussy, which is covered in light hair. I prefer shaved pussy, but this was only light and not off-putting. I started to rub her clit and entrance to her love canal and soon had her moaning, until she came. She started to lick my balls more and soon under my balls, so I opened my legs further to see how far she would go.... And she just kept going down further and further until she reached my arse and gave me one of the best rimming I have had. Up there with the new Evelyn a couple of weeks, ago, the review for which will follow soon....

This felt too good to stop and she is an arse licking master (mistress??) with a combination of both licking and probing with her tongue. And Anya kept at it, so I was happy to continue as long as she was. After a while though I was longing to return the favour, so asked her to 69 me on top so I could access her arse, while playing with her pussy. She loves getting rimmed as much as giving it and, as I played with her clit at the same time, it wasn't long before she was screaming and writhing in orgasm. I then just had to lick her pussy, which although was wet, tasted clean and without odour.

While playing with her pussy, I had also inserted my thumb inside her and realised 'WL Lite' is tiny and tight inside, so I couldn't wait any longer to get inside her. So moved her to mish and, after dom, inserted her with her legs spread up in the air (I love that). She was already wet from the tonguing earlier and cum, so I asked her not to put anymore lube on. She said ok and in I went. She is so tight, I think she has the pussy of an 18 to 20yo, which belies her obvious experience in the game. It was lovely to see her spread out underneath me as I moved from slow insertion to faster f..king to deep pounding. I lifted her legs up, so I could go deeper, but possibly because she is so small, resisted pulling them up vertical or back towards her chest. I still managed to push deeper inside her, resulting in some groans from Anya. But I didnt stop there and, as she wasn't completely comfortable in that position, I then went back to normal mish, but placed my righ hand underneath her to gently play with her arsehole while still ramming her. Once we got over the "I promise not to put it (my finger) inside, her love for stimulation of her backdoor shone through and within a few minutes, she started cumming and cumming and cumming.

Time was getting on, so rather than waste my load inside the dom, I asked if I could cum in her mouth? Anya quickly agreed and so we changed position, so she could get back to sucking and stroking and within about 5mins she had me exploding in her mouth. 'Too much" she replied, still with a mouthful as she wandered over to the shower to spit it out and rinse. Oh well, sorry about that (not...)

So, an enjoyable hour or so with an attractive and experienced WL who is happy to please... Worth seeing again sometime

Welcome to auxxxreviews

Thank you for posting your initial review. Please post another of similar standard to be awarded free Bronze membership.

Hope to hear from you.
    Stroker

Yes, I like stroking pussy..........

If it's wet, its time to go inside