Person's Name : Priscilla / Mimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : February 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $90 per half hour each

Size/shape : Short to medium height, Mimi is a bit smaller and browner with smaller breasts, Priscilla is a bit more womanly with C/D cups

Pussy : Both clean shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, FS, CG, Reverse Cowgirl, swapping

Value for money/recommend? : It was ok

I booked Mimi and arrived a little early. Bella was busy so I got talking to Priscilla in the hall way, she was keen and seemed sweet so off we went to one of the laundry rooms. Priscilla is quite short and cute, nice to talk to.

I had a shower and Priscilla insisted that I do a double with Mimi since I had booked her. They are very good at tipping you into a double at 533.

Got started with Mimi who sort of remembered me from a few months ago. She talks a lot and was laughing that I didn't understand her last time (she was right and I barely understood her this time but a least she keeps herself entertained).

Priscilla arrived whilst Mimi was performing a BBBJ, pretty good. She got rid of her kit and got me into an overhead DATY insisting on very light engagement. After 10 we moved to missonary with Priscilla with Mimi all the while massaging my tackle and some rear action. I tried to interest Mimi in Priscilla's excellent tits by moving her hand there, but there was no enthusiasm from either (nor resistance I should say).

Swapped the glove and Mimi jump on CG style, Mimi returned her beautiful puffy punani for me to feast on, I turned her around to face Mimi. This lead to another swap and Priscilla flying reverse CG whilst Mimi manually pumped me over the line.

It was kinda fun but as you can tell true Lesbians are few and far between in the Sydney punting scene.