>

Thread: 533 Willoughby news and tips.. Q and A.. thread..

Affiliated Member 533Willoughby's Avatar

Default 533 Willoughby news and tips.. Q and A.. thread..

Hello gentleman,

It has been brought to our attention that there has been a few problems with navigation of the rosters.

Please note that to see the latest rosters you need to click on the "blue" delta triangle next to the 533 rosters link and it will bring you to the latest post and roster posted for the next few days.

This way you do not have to scroll through the past entries and rosters to get to the current one.

Thank you in advance.

533Willoughby

Default emma

Angie....Where is Emma tomorrow? I understood that Emma worked Mondays? Was planning on seeing her tomorrow..
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

Default emma

Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    Angie....Where is Emma tomorrow? I understood that Emma worked Mondays? Was planning on seeing her tomorrow..
    Steed, shit happens! There are weeks when girls are indisposed. They also have a life, which might mean that they they skip a week or more. So don't get all anal if the one girl that you hoped to see is no on the roster. You are spoilt for choice with alternatives at 533.

Default emma

Thank you USW
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

YAY! Thanks Angie for telling me that Emma will be back next Monday. I will have to save my load for another week for that hottie...

What time candy n kiki working today?

Quote Originally Posted by vic.available View Post
    What time candy n kiki working today?
    Hello,

Please call the shop.. 9967 9991, we are open from 10am till 12am..

Regards.

533Willoughby

Hi 533,

From the many times I have visited there is no doubt that business is booming for you which is due credit to your business model and selection of girls.
    Just wondering if there are any intentions to look at moving to a better premises (hopefully still in the North Shore).

The walk of shame sometimes deters me in coming and I am sure others (being right near a bus stop and a stretch of busy restaurants). The blocked back entrance i understand is coming from the council and local residents which is understandable.
    The amount of times I have had to go in the little reception room to be serviced has had me fuming and also walking past of the punters working.

Love to see you look at getting bigger premises and a more discrete North Shore location. Surely your business had made enough money for you to expand

Reading the reviews and looking thru the website, this place is a must when and if I get to Sydney, just have to hope for a few free hours

Hey guys,

Is there anyone currently working here that does lesbian doubles ?

Cheers

I went to 533 for the first and last time over the weekend. I had read so many good things on this forum, and the website is very professional that I had been looking forward to giving it a go. I made a booking and came at the right time and told to wait for 30 minutes in the what I can only describe as a filthy run down dump. In the room it was worse with unclean sheets on the bed not changed between punters , or as the girl said for days. Next to the filthy bed was an room shower that has no vent so the steam and condensation stayed on the walls. Business was obviously booming so the owner should have some money to do the place up. Respect your customers and spend some money on the place, if not for the punters then for the girls.

I noticed on your website you have doubles for FS - Does this apply for Massage as well? Double Massage with some extras?

Quote Originally Posted by ausugnd View Post
    I noticed on your website you have doubles for FS - Does this apply for Massage as well? Double Massage with some extras?
    They may; best to ring and ask.

Would it be possible to include more photos for girls that only have 1? e.g. Nicole?

Default 533 News - ENTRY AND EXIT NOTICE OF PREMISES.

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

533 NEWS - ENTRY AND EXIT OF PREMISES.

THE MANAGEMENT OF 533 WILLOUGHBY WISHES TO ADVISE OUR LOYAL AND REGULAR CUSTOMERS THAT IT IS A COUNCIL REQUIREMENT THAT CLIENTS ARE TO ENTER AND LEAVE THE PREMISES VIA THE FRONT DOOR. ACCESS AND EXIT TO THE PREMISES CANNOT BE DONE SO VIA THE REAR DOOR AND STAFF ENTRY POINT.

THANK YOU

**Sensual ladies and a fabulous DAILY roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991