Person's Name : Angelina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : Mid Sept 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0299679991 / 533willoughby.com.au
Hours of Business : 10am-late

Rates : $90 / 130 / 150 half/ ¾ / hour

Size/shape : Tall Slim , curvy bum, C (enchanced)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asain

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DFK, rimming, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Amazing

My experience/comments :

Always wanted to try some anal action so after reading through the Asian shops on the site an dreading between the lines it appeared 533 would be a place to find some back door action. Intro by 3 ladies, one chubby one scrawny and the last was Angelina who I had in mind as she was offering ‘extra service’ in her profile. Gorgeous and a hot body. 45 mins and into the back room at the rear with the shower in the laundry. Bit of a come down from Miss Heavens a week earlier L
Returned and sat in the edge of the bed whilst she kneeled in front of me and took the little old fella into her mouth. I leant back and she tried deep throating occasionally. We swapped positions and I knelt at the base of the bed and stared eating her pussy. Soon worked my way up slowly and stared rubbing my cock along her pussy. A bit dangerous this as it nearly slipped in. Some DFK before rolling onto my back for some more BBBJ. On with the Dom and cowgirl front back and some side saddle.
It was then doggie time. Played with her arsehole and pushed a thumb in. Some lube then the tried the cock. Ok, so it was sort of tight to start then not so much. Apart from the sphincter gripping around the cock internally it was too smooth for any feeling compared to the bits inside a vagina that rub around the cockhead. Too much detail! Was not going to blow this way so back to oral and CIM which was spat out into tissues. Great time and anal is of the list. Maybe try it again later with a different lady. Will see, but will not go out of my way and pay extra. Tipped $20 for the anal.