Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : 102 Moore St

Month/Year of Visit : July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://102liverpool.com/

Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160/60min

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : daty, bbj, cfs, massage.

Size/shape : pretty milf, curvy D cup, natural bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Good value/Recommended

My experience/comments : Sophia is one of a number of new options on the 102 roster at present.
She was quite touchy and flirty at intro and presented beautifully in a low-cut evening dress with long splits up each side, fishnet stockings and high heels. She has quite a pretty face which was decorated with temporary stickers on each cheek which is interesting and different.

While I’m showering Sophia commences a slow strip out of her long gown, removing her bra and thong leaving only her crotchless fishnet bodystocking. This sexy lingerie remains in place for the rest of our session. Nice touch.
We spend some time with light kissing and hugs before quickly paying attention to her great D cup breasts. This is met with some FOAM to please me as Sophia starts to get comfortable.

Onto the bed with Sophia reclining and spreading for some slow daty to get our session going.
Her FOAM is replaced with some more natural encouragement as I work around her hairy pussy looking for some sweet spots. Sophia enjoys the attention, squirming, pushing up into my face and getting very wet. With some gentle guidance she helpfully holds her pussy lips apart which makes for a great view combined with her crotchless underwear.

I get her to swap places with me so I can appreciate her in some facesitting daty. This is a very comfortable position with just the right amount of pressure working her labia and clit and she starts a natural facefucking grind as she gets herself off. I find this very arousing as Sophia slides down for a breather resting her heavy D’s on my chest.

A light catbath and some nipple tweaking takes place before Sophia decides to pay some attention to my shaft and balls. She commences a slow bbbj from side on. The visual is good and I enjoy some sticky pussy play as we go. it’s ok but not a very enthusiastic bbbj and a little mechanical so we quickly move on to some penetration.

Sophia selects and applies a condom with her mouth and instead of sliding straight on top, motions for me to swap places for some missionary action. I oblige, placing a pillow under her tail and commencing some slow strokes interspersed with some daty intervals. She responds nicely grinding back into me as I gradually go deeper.
This continues for a while before Sophia demonstrates a nice grip and pulls me closer bringing me to a satisfying finish. We stay tight till I subside and Sophia appreciates our closeness with a big smile.

With about 15 minutes remaining and after quick separate showers, Sophia has me face down on the bed to treat me to a relaxing massage. Quite relaxed and draped in a towel I enjoy her gentle touch to end a good session.

Sophia is great company. A sweet curvy Korean milf who seemed to enjoy our session as much as I did. She’s a nice addition to the roster at 102 and an easy recommend.