Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW

Date of Visit : Tuesday 20th December 2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10Am to Midnight

Rates : $90 / 30Min, $130 / 45 Min, $150 / 60 Min

Size/shape : Tall Medium build with natural B cup breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ, Daty. DFK.

Value for money/recommend? : Probably but for me there is better value to be had at 533 / Probably would see someone else next time.

My experience/comments :

Went to 533 today there were 3 relatively new girls on one I saw last week the other two I hadn't seen so I decided to try ABBY.
    Abby is a fairly tall medium build with nice natural B cup breast she is form China and has a pretty face with nice body I would guess she is about 26 years old.
    I went into the room Abby was there she gave me a kiss on the lips and I paid the money and she went of to complete the formalities while I had a shower.
    She returned just as I was drying off and she then stood infront of the mirror and undressed with her back to me.
    I lay on the bed and she came an lay beside me we kissed DFK she speaks reasonable english and is a friendly lady.
    I then rolled her onto her back and continued to kiss her working my way down to her breasts and perky nipples she was reasonably responsive and seem to enjoy the attention.
    Finally I worked my way down to her pusy which was shaven with a landing strip I spread her legs and proceeded to give her some daty she really enjoyed this and came several times. I inserted on finger in her pussy only gently and up to the first nuckle she grabbed my hand to prevent any further insertion but didnt pull it out.
    After a while I decided that was enough so I move up for a kiss she grabed the tissue and wiped my mouth before proceeding with some more kissing.
    She then moved down to my nipples and gave them some attention (this never does anything for me) after a while she moved down to my soft member Unusual for me its usually rock hard by now.
    She then gave my balls a good cat bath with her tongue then on with the dom and some CBJ her technique is quite good but what happened to BBBJ finally she got some attention form my dick it firmed up but not the usally rock hard so she lubed up and hopped on top in cowgirl.
    After a few minutes she says you on top I said no you keep going and so she did and I finally got hard and pulled her towards me for some kissing and I worked away from underneath. She seemed to enjoy this and finally had an orgasm.
    She then said you on top so we swapped she said what positon I said missionary so after an explanation of the term missionary we settled down for some good sex.
    Time was running out so I suggested we change to doggy usually I come easily in this position but with Abby we just couldnt get the positon or rythem right my fault I should have said with missionary.
    She offered to finish me off with a hand job but time was already up so I said no thanks dont worry and the session finished with a shower.
    Can't remember the last time I havent come in an hour things just didn't work not necessarily her fault but a bit dissapointing.
    Abby is a nice friendly lady and has a pretty face nice boobs and body and kisses nicely all things that usually work for me.
    I am sure some punters will have a great time with Abby I probably wont see her again as there are so many great ladies at 533 that I never have any trouble coming with.

I guess we can all have an off day and this was probably mine.

Abby works Tuesdays.

Default Abby~ made in china

Today I saw a little stick of dynamite called Abby, who stands about 4’8” but built like buxom Asian princess with tanned skin, shoulder length hair in a tail, clad in a blue bikini and a stuble sprinkled pussy dying to be fucked!
    Abby gave me a complimentary cat bath to start things off and each time she passed my cock gave it quick lick and a suck (BBBJB tease)! that drove me wild. Abby smiles a lot, has a pleasant outlook and aims to please. Simply put…..she rocks!
    After a 10 min cat bath, Abby got down to business and gave me a serious BBBJB that was up there with the best of them. Lots of slurping, licking and deep throating! I was reeling in pleasure as she went to town on my jewels and gave a lot of attention to every millimetre of my cock. Spending a lot of time at my crotch was welcome but I had to initiate the sequence to hop on board and ride me like the wind……..which she obliged to and did so with enthusiasm and vigor.
    Abby communicated well in delivering what I needed and with appropriate feedback she knew exactly how to put a smile on my dial.
    Before I knew it she was mounting me and pumping herself up and down furiously on my hard rod of flesh that was beginning to glow red! The pressure built up and I had to enter her from another angle, so I flipped her over and did the doggy do on her ass! She loved it and begged me to fuck her! Abby gives a lot of verbal encouragement which drives you further into the moment, something which a lot of girls lack.
    After pounding her from the rear, I laid her on the bed’s edge and drilled her with her legs opened wide. She loved it and continued to egg me on with words like “Yes, fuck me harder, faster”
    Abby is a real coach and trooper in the bedroom and knows what she likes and how to get it.
    We swapped from her sucking my meat to me drilling her in various angles for over 20 minutes until the blood raced from my head to my feet and I nearly blacked out. Her pussy so wet and tight was killing me and I was nearing explosion status as she BBBJB me with all her energy anytime I requested such. Abby was so obliging and that’s what I really like about her the most.
    As I approached the end of my time, I laid on the bed and gave her the signal to suck my cock like a strawberry milkshake and that she did! Draining me deep into her vault of pleasure (CIM) and watching her take it all in her stride was simply breath taking.
    Abby has a tight little body that rocks and is so nice to hold tight and squeeze. Never a dull moment with Abby as she drives the situation i not overdrive and passes with flying colours!

Doggy on her ass ? Greek?

Default Abby the sexual dynamo

Girls name: Abby sex kitten

Date of Visit:2/6/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 533 Willoughby, not sure about web address.

Hours of Business: 10am till late

Rates: $150 an hour

Size/shape: Tiny figure B/C cups natural flat tummy cute arse , shaved, small energetic package.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: multiple pos, enthusiastic sex CIM Digit GFE PSE

Value for money/recommend?: Great time

I saw Abby in the corridors on my last adventure so I decided to be adventurous and booked a 2 hr visit with this little minx well I was not disappointed

I paid Angie the money got showered up and relaxed In walked Abby this time, she sauntered over and gave me a great big welcome kiss lots of energy .

Abby slowly removed the dress that she is wearing in the photos which leaves not much to your imagination and lets you know she has a great set of tits only just covered on one side.

We quickly got into some action I was sitting on the couch and Abby got to her knees and started to give me a great blow job paying attention to long slow deep action she then started to play with my arse slowly inserting a condom covered finger in and playfully rubbing it in and out this was really raising the blood pressure and giving great waves of intense stimulation that took a lot of will power not to explode in her mouth way to early.

We moved to the bed and got into heaps of different position asian cowboy reverse cowboy doggy, side of bed doggy with one leg straddling her arse great for deep thrusting and ball slapping.

I moved to relax a while and we just moved into a comfortable laying down doggy side by side which then went into a side scissor action , this girl has some great moves if you want to try it all.

I lay down to relax she then came over and started another blow job and positioned her fanny over my face for 69, Abby was by now wet as and trying everything to keep on going I could tell she was not slowing down and wanted more great sex so I happily obliged so we went into good old mish and got her wrapping her legs around me and thrusting me harder into her wet pussy.

I rolled of and she ripped of the condom jumped onto my cock with her mouth and started sucking like no tomorrow I knew the end was near so I was thrusting hard into her mouth which she did not back of from and sucked it untill I came hard and long deep into her mouth.

Abby moved over and rinsed her mouth out at the sink and came over to give me a short massage as the session was nearly over.

Abby never stops going and loves a great sexual experience .

She is truly a spinning sexual dynamo and full of energy and go.

Till then Seeya.

Their website is 533 Willoughby Big Rich.

Thanks for that.

Default Abby - pocket rocket

Person's Name : Abby – pocket rocket

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 28th June 2015

Photos :
    533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6, short, soft skin, firm body, nice plump arse, B cup enhanced titties, nice nips.

Pussy: Small trimmed map of Tassie with surrounding stubble, slightly stubbly shaved pussy lips.

Roster: Saturdays and other days?

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

Being somewhat attracted to small girls, I thought I should give Abby a road test. She is indeed small, about four foot nothing on the old scale, not super slim, but nicely rounded and with an arse that says “fuck me”.

Abby is a happy full on ball of energy. Eager to please, nothing was too much trouble. We started with a nice full on DKF with lots of tongue action. This gal is tongue fixated, and will stick it out and waggle it around non-stop. Nice body, beautiful shiny skin, and lovely to caress. Nice prominent nipples, and as my hand wandered further south I found her waiting pussy, more stubble than I would like, but nice sized flaps and already getting wet.

BBBJ was a highlight and Abby can suck away for hours. Good depth and lots of ball sac attention.

On with the dom, and into her in mish. No need for lube as she was already wet. Lots more DFK and lots of positions. Cowgirl with her only just touching my body with her pussy was great. Bedside doggie was also terrific. Beautiful sized arse cheeks and she can really spread her legs in doggie to allow full penetration. Abby can take a full length cauc cock without flinching and I could feel myself deep inside her banging away at her cervix. Abby keeps muttering “big cock …. little pussy”. So funny.

I tried for a CIM finale but couldn’t get over the line so got another dom and went for it in mish. Kodak moment looking down at her little body with tits bouncing as I banged away. Nice massage to finish.

Nice girl. Good vibe. Really tries to please. Great DFK kisser. Any and all positions without complaint.

Enjoy

Default Abby super tight pussy

Person's Name : Abbey

Establishment :533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 20/7/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : small slim curvy 5' size 6 great c natural tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : BBBJ Doggy reverse cowboy asian cowboy straight Miss 69

Value for money/recommend? : Very much recommended
    Its the second time seeing Abby she recognised me which was nice and jumped straight into DFK and mutual body rubbing and stroking got the guy moving on up.
    I reached down to her shaved snatch from behind and started stroking her pussy which just seemed to explode in juice it was so quick I sat on the bed where Abby started a great BJ deep and sensual while looking into my eyes my eyes were glazing over so I motioned to lay on the bed she we got into a great 69 where she as getting all of my cock down her throat and I was devouring her very wet pussy where she started to grind my tongue and really jump about I was extremely horny so I got the condom on and jumped into a side of the bed goggly Abby was thrusting back hard and noisily I I was sweating hard after a time, I lost track of time so I rolled off and lay on the bed where Abbey immediately jumped onto my cock reverse cowgirl and started to buck around I was so deep inside that she just span on my cock till she was normal cowgirl and squatting up and thrusting deep and long strokes I was getting near and then I could feel her pussy muscles really start contracting and squeezing my rod in real hard tight pussy strokes which just blew me away and I exploded deep into the condom and pumping her pussy while those contractions kept on coming , Great orgasm by both in one of those times you really come together,
    we cleaned up and sat for a while kissing and then Abbey started another BBBbj but my guy was gutted by that first time.
    Great hr spent with Abbey a real hot rocket
    Till next time.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 20th July 2015 at 06:30 PM. Reason: removed line sapce

Default Abbey

Establishment :533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/7/15

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Size/shape : small slim curvy 5' size 6 great c natural tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes but was slightly distracted

My experience/comments :

So booked ahead for Olivia at 12.30 and got there right on time as I always do and if I’m running late I always call ahead and tell Angie.

Anyway I got there and all the waiting rooms were full so Angie asked me to stand out the back.

Luckily it wasn’t cold otherwise I would have walked right then.

After about ten mins someone vacated one of the waiting rooms and I sat in there for another 15 mins.

I wasn’t too busy this fine Sunday so wasn’t to bothered about the 25 min wait.

Angie then calls me over and into the room where the girls have lunch etc there’s a bed in there but no shower. (1st alarm bell goes off) Then something weird happened as Angie was ushering me into the room she seems to make a point that this is Olivia and as I had not met Olivia before I wasn’t 100% sure.

It quickly dawned on me though that the pics that I was looking at didn’t resemble the girl that stood before me. (Alarm bell 2)

So now Angie had put the 2 of us in this awkward situation, I asked the girl what is your name? and she responded with a finger on her lips and some broken English followed that I couldn’t really make out.

I told her it’s ok and that I knew she wasn’t Olivia and that I recognised her as Abbey, again from the site pics and previous descriptions.

Abbey gave me some nice DFK and I could tell she was trying hard to keep me there so I went with it. Abbey is indeed tiny, has a nice little rack on her and a tight little pussy.

She isn’t the most attractive when comparing to some of the other girls at 533 but she definitely isn’t ugly.

She gave me the usual cat bath treatment and provided a decent BBBJ for a good 10 mins, she even offered CIM but the problem was while I was lying there my head just wasn’t in it and I kept thinking of what I was going to say to Angie when the session was over.

Anyway Abbey did her best to keep me interested and we went through the FS motions starting with her riding me in Cow Girl.

This was pretty good, she has a tight little shmoo and I just love when all that’s touching you is their pussy sliding up and down.

We finished off in mish and she cleaned me up. With the time left Abbey gave me a massage, she offered oil but since there was no shower I declined the oil, the massage was decent a decent one.

After this she asked me if I wanted to shower and I asked where? I told her I’ll just clean up when I get home. Luckily for Abbey I had showered before I got there.

When the door opened I asked Angie if I could meet Olivia. I didn’t get to see the reaction on her face but I’m sure it was obvious now that I was on to her.

I asked her why she tricked me and she said it’s good to see different girls.

I agreed with her but told her she shouldn’t do that to her customers. I knew Abbey was a little embarrassed and I could have easily made a scene but I like Angie and the girls at 533 and by no means is this an AR to put shop down but some constructive criticism to improve the services and Angie’s business ethics.

What I did say to Angie is when I make a booking I expect just as they do to be on time. I don’t mind waiting 5-10 mins but any longer than that can cause issues as timing is everything especially when escaping for a cheeky lunch time session.

I also told her changing the girl without even asking is a Major NO NO! She said if she didn’t do it I would have been waiting longer and I explained that this should be the client’s choice for what happens next.

If she had of asked me beforehand that something has come up and Olivia wasn’t available right then at least I could have made the choice of my next move but getting put into the room with a girl who you’re trying to pass of as someone else is not good practise.

I felt bad for Abbey and I didn’t want to disappoint her so I stayed. Last thing I’d like to say is, don’t use that room for clients.

The outside rooms are bad enough having to walk to the laundry area to take a shower but that room is definitely not setup for clients.

I hope Angie takes all of this on board as I feel when shops listen to their clients it only makes for better business for all involved.

Angie did apologise and has offered me a discount on my next visit and as there are so many girls with great reviews from this shop I will be back for sure.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

Thank you for your level headed approach.. Kudos..

Abbey is such a gem and pocket rocket.. From all accounts she has many fans!..

Great read..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI.. Hottest new Korean porn star Jennie Rose..

Don't think Angie has taken your advice totally as yet, as I have been stuffed up be them twice recently , 1 time had to wait 35mins on a Monday night , and the other I'd booked Bianca , rang when I was 5 mins away spoke to Angie her self, only to arrive to be told by her that the man just before said he had booked her, obviously she didn't check the booking name. Totally disappointed .

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 9/Aug

Hours of Business :

Size/shape : Tiny about 5'2 , slim great figure, nice tits, a natural handful,

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Services Provided : GFE DFK DATY BBBJ FS CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments : Well after my last couple of let downs at 533 I wasn't sure what to expect. I'd booked Abbey for 2 hrs earlier that day. Arrived Bang on time and was led straight out the back " she is waiting for you" . Now that's much better, walked into her room and was greeted with kiss and cuddle, paid the dues and showered.
    Abbey was in the room in a tight little black dress n top when I came back, she asked if i'd like music , yep why not, so as she was prepared her music and speakers I moved in behind her, pressed my semi fat against her little arse and gently fondled her boobs n down to her pussy. She let my hands roam her lush little body for a few minutes more then turned around and straight into DFK.
    I moved her to the bed without breaking lip contact . I wanted her BBBJ so decided to 69 her so I could lick her tight little pussy, this was pure heaven. After a while I spun her onto her back, so I could spread her legs and DATY till the sun comes up. Must have been there 1/2 hr or more and she came once to boot. Having her wriggle around on the end of my tongue was a sight to behold. She has such a lovely tight smooth little pussy, and when you get her juices flowing I don't thing I've tasted any sweeter.
    Finally time to progress to FS, mish doggy cowgirl but mainly in mish , so there's plenty of DFK a real GFE with Abbey no fake moaning with her. She came so hard while I fucked her I couldn't resist pulling out and licking her juices then sliding him back inside while we cum swapped DFK style , Pure Honey .
    We went back into it in earnest as it was my turn now, WE quickened the pace till I was about to blow, pulled out, she took me in her mouth just in time as I shot several volleys into her throat, with a full mouth Abbey withdrew my cock from her mouth only to find I hadn't finished as I shot 2 more volleys onto her face. I apologise many times as 1 shot went into her eye. I was wasted and had to sit down before I fell down.
    Abbey showered then I followed, Still had a bit of time left so we just kissed fondled and generally fooled around until time was up.
    Had a great experience with Abbey so much so I booked her for the next night, as I walked out a deliriously happy man

I bet you had a crick neck after 30min constant DATY.

Didn't feel no pain as was lost in heaven

Default Abby revisited total pocket babe.

Persons Name: Abby

Contact Details/Address/533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit : 7/9/15

Rates : $150 an hour

Age late 20s

Size/shape :Size 6 Curvy tiny lady Enhanced B/C cups Shaved pussy, and protruding pussy lips, energiser rabbit

Services Provided : GFE PSE french kiss">DFK BBBJ, , FS, multiple pos. digit, DATY 69,

Value for money/recommend? Great time.

Booked Abby as I havnt seen her for a while and decided to check her outr again as she is a gorgeous lady and sexy as hell

Paid Angie went to the room for a good 2hr romp as I know she keeps on going and does not stop the fun .

I had a quick shower and Abby came over helped me dry and gave me a big deep kiss this got the motor running and we got into the fun I was quickly rising and Abby went down and started a long slow slurpy deep blow job which soon had me as hard as nails.

I couldn't wait so I had Abby throw a condom on my cock and she got on And rode my cock cowgirl style with only her pussy lips touching my body I just love this technique as you have all the sensations and a sensational show of watching your cock go slowly in and out of her very tight grippy pussy with those walnut lips slipping over your shaft and raising to the top almost exposing your bell end then coming down again all very rhythmically to her beat box.

Total mind blower I then rolled her over as she is such a small lady I didnt need to miss a beat as we went from Asian cowgirl to Missionary I was totally getting into it and Abby was looking into my eyes urging me on to fuck her hard in her limited english but sex has a universal language and you don't need words at times.

We moved on from Missionary to doggy back to reverse cowgirl and back into mission had a quick break and Abby grabbed my cock a dumped it as far down her throat as possible which got me really pumping I had to have her pussy wrapped around my cock when
    I came so she put another condom on and lowered her self on my shaft again and we got into that hot sweaty rhythm grabbing me tight and wrapping herself around me until we were both at the point I was at no return I started to spasm and convulse and Abby seems to clutch her pussy muscles in and just kept grinding on my cock as my juices were pumped dry by that grippy pussy.

I rolled out and had a breather and Abby started to clean up the room fixed herself in the shower as we were both very sweaty, Abby quickly dried and rolled me onto my tummy and gave me a most relaxing massage that I nearly fell asleep.
    total value and a real surprise packet with her energy its non stop action from start to finish.

Till then Seeya
    Last edited by Big Rich; 7th September 2015 at 04:25 PM. Reason: fucked up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast