>
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    That's quite the workout LW both for your body and your wallet! But hey, you'll enjoy every second of it
    Well I don't know that I will go with the roster but it was fun watching the Mamasan Angies Eyes rolling in her head like the dollar signs on a cash register as she laughed and encouraged the girls in there quest to make more money.

Default Re: Ada - do yourself a favour.....

Awwww.. Come on LW.. You missed out one.. Where is Jenny?.. Lol so the roster is incomplete.. anyway.. If one can do.. You can!.. Lol.. You punt more than anyone of us!.. Your reputation precedes you!.. Just move in!..
    Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Koo View Post
    Awwww.. Come on LW.. You missed out one.. Where is Jenny?.. Lol so the roster is incomplete.. anyway.. If one can do.. You can!.. Lol.. You punt more than anyone of us!.. Your reputation precedes you!.. Just move in!..
    Louis
    I only left Jenny of because she is not working at present and Shelly didn't include her in the list just said Shelly is no 2 to Jenny and Sara 3 and Ada 4.

I had no say in it at all. Ha Ha

With My favourite Jenny is on holidays so checked the roster on Friday what a choice finally took Sarahs advise and booked Ada.

Add just gets better every time I see her what a great sort she is and a very good punt I might add.

Well I saw Ada on Friday and I don't think she is N0 4 so the others will have to be on their toes, nothing like a bit of competition to spice things up.

Have to agree with you on one thing its difficult to get to do doggy with Ada, She is so hot riding you in cowgirl that you dont want to change positions, finally when she gets tired I swap to missionary she hugs and kisses me and wraps her legs around behind my back and locks them together pure bliss so far havent got past this so yet to sample her in doggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Have to agree with you on one thing its difficult to get to do doggy with Ada, She is so hot riding you in cowgirl that you dont want to change positions, finally when she gets tired I swap to missionary she hugs and kisses me and wraps her legs around behind my back and locks them together pure bliss so far havent got past this so yet to sample her in doggy.
    Ada is fantastic in doggy, but I agree with the consensus, Ada in cowgirl and in mish DFK is something special. You just don't get that intimacy in doggy with the kissing and the cuddling.

After lasts Fridays session with Ada couldnt wait till next Friday and she was working Wednesday so what the heck I went and spent this fantastic hour with Ada thought after last Friday it could only be a let down cant be that good again can it? Well guess what Yes it can Hoorah! For Ada what a champion.

I wonder an Ada/Sue double?!.. Two "sisters".. They are alike!.. Well that my opinion!..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Koo View Post
    I wonder an Ada/Sue double?!.. Two "sisters".. They are alike!.. Well that my opinion!..

Louis
    You doing some moon lighting LK what happened to Sara!

Default Ada @ 533 - December 2012

Ada @ 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby NSW
    Mainland Chinese (Shanghai), ~28, 5'8”, 8C, long black hair, fair English, very pretty. GFE.
    FS, DFK, BBBJ+CIM. $150/hour. December 2012, lunchtime.

I have a very tasty favourite at 533 that I've been sticking with, but I decided to suss out a few of the other girls and see what I might be missing. I wasn't sure about Ada, as in older photos she looked a bit too skinny for my tastes, and shoulders too broad. Seeing she had some nice reviews, though, I decided to take the punt.

I was quite happy with whom I met! She's quite tall, being from Nothern China, and has a nice body and a very pretty (imho of course) face. Ada was quite happy to kiss and hug, and appeared to genuinely enjoy the kissing and stroking of her breasts, body, legs and so forth. DATY was well received, and if memory serves me right a finger at the appropriate time was well enjoyed. She hopped on top for CG after some time, and appeared to have a genuine, solid orgasm.

We continued playing, and (knowing from previous reviews this was acceptable) I asked to end with CIM. She obliged without hesitation, albeit not unbridled enthusiasm, but was displeased by the taste. I don't recall having asparagus with garlic sauce for lunch???

At no time did Ada leave me with the impression she was being fake. If she didn't like my looks (old fat bastard), I think she at least enjoyed the attention given her! Ada did her best to provide a good quality service for which she was being paid, which is so typical of all the girls at 533. I have no fault with her personality or attitude. She was just a little bit shy and nervous, but I think once we get to know each other more she'd really warm up – that's the vibe I get from her. “It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.”

Chit chatting, I asked if Sara is the girl Ada does FFM doubles with and she said yes. I said I might be interested in that, and she punched her hand up “yes!” in enthusiasm. Whether that was because she gets to see me again or because she gets to play with Sara, I do not know LOL. I reckon they'd be a lot of fun, however, and I have that in mind as a treat for myself over the Christmas period.

I was pleasantly surprised by Ada's looks (better in person than the photos), her nice body and her nature. I'm glad I took the punt, and I reckon she's going to be one of the 2-3 girls I stick with as a reg.

Ada is a real gem Dave the first time I saw her she was a bit shy and reseved and Angie asked me once why I didn't see her again. I told Angie cause she never says Hello or smiles at me I don't think she likes me.

No thats just how she is, once she gets to know you she will be Ok. Angie must have told her and pushed her to go and speak to me she put out her hand smiled at me and off we went I have been hooked ever since.

She is one great lady and she has a beautiful smile!

Yes, that's all I took her as too, that's she's shy and would warm once she got to know you.

I totally agree with you. The vibe I get from her is that she is a very kind and warm individual, and physically I find her beautiful! I was quite surprised.

Gee Dave now you got me regretting I didn't go and see her today!

Ada was in today Friday.

Wasn't going to have a punt today as have had one every day this week but in the end I just had to see Ada again so I phone Angie Thursday a made a booking.

Today was the 5 th time I have seen Ada and every time I have seen her has been better than the last. She is the type of girl that opens up the better she knows you and Angie said if she likes you.

Well today we made love and it was full on for the hour both of us ended up dripping with sweat yet neither of us wanted the session to end.

For me (YOMV) Ada is the prettiest looking lady at 533 at present to have her impailed on your member in cowgirl with her eyes rolling round her head in delight and a smile the width of the Sydney heads showing those pearly white teeth of hers is something you will never forget.

When the hour was up I wanted to extend but Angie told me she had another booking after me when I got there so I didn't ask.

We left the room and Ada went of on her booking I didn't know at the time but her one hour booking was a no show so she went to do a 30 minute job.

When she returned she looked at me with those big pearly eyes and gave me a big smile and then walked over and gave me a kiss, I said to her you want to see me again she said yes so out with the money but alas Angie said she has a booking in 20 minutes.

Ada said to me One O'clock please wait I was still like a love sick teenager from round one so how could I refuse, I sat there and waited at one O'clock Ada came out with a towel wrapped around her and $100 in her hand.

You could have blown me away with a feather I had sat there for nearly an hour and a half waiting for her, Angie said to her LW has been waiting for you they both looked at me, what could I do she had the guys money. So I waved her away and said of you go.

I then said by to Angie and left, the moment had been lost, what up till then had been one of the best punts I had ever had all of a sudden was lost in the disappointment.

I drove home telling myself all the way just think of the first hour just remember the great time you had. Forget it you can't help bad luck.

I regret not leaving while I was still on a high but that's punting I guess.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast