Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 27/7/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : Somewhere around 30? (but who cares, she is simply stunning)

Size/shape : Very pretty, quite tall with a lovely slim, but still shapely, figure, nice C-cups, perfect butt, great legs, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - one of the very best

My experience/comments : I started going to 533 just over two years ago. Ada was then on my (very long) “To Do” list but she stopped working before I got round to seeing her, so I was delighted to see that she had recently returned.

Checked in the morning to confirm that my booking from two days earlier was still OK and turned up on time.

Had to wait a few minutes before Ada was ready but I encountered Sheri in the corridor and told myself, for the umpteenth time, that I must see her again.

Angie soon told me to go along to Room 1 and I was joined by Ada – WOW.

She is quite tall, very pretty and amazingly elegantly turned out in a low-cut, loose-fitting white halter-neck top and a strip of white fabric, tightly wrapped round her buttocks (way too short to be called a skirt). She was also wearing black boots that went to just above her knees. An incredibly sexy package.

Ada put her arms round my neck and gave me a big “tongue-and-all” kiss.

I handed the cash to Angie and almost pushed her out the door.

I showered and Ada stripped to reveal a lovely slim, but still curvy, figure with lovely C-cups, a shapely butt and great legs. She has a closely trimmed bush and a small tattoo.

Onto the bed and, after Ada had got some soft music going, she joined me.

After a bit more DFKing she briefly licked my nipples before moving to kneel between my legs.

She licked my balls and then Ada commenced a fantastic BBBJ. She started slowly and sensually with lovely soft lips, amazing tongue-action, good hand-action, no teeth and she went pretty deep. Also, there were no interruptions.

I propped myself up on my elbows so I could revel in the sight of this absolute babe giving me a fantastic blow-job. (I also spent some time admiring her arse in the mirror on the far wall.)

After a good while I suggested some 69 and Ada moved round. The sight of her lowering her pussy down onto my face was brilliant.

Ada is quite a quiet girl and her moaning got a bit more intense but her work on my cock was just way too good and I had to get her to stop so we could switch to some DATY before I squirted.

Again Ada’s moaning and twitching gradually got more intense and eventually her orgasms seemed to be coming in waves.

Time was moving on and I stopped licking her and she just wanted to have a pause while she fanned her face with her hands and then just hugged me.

I asked her to suck me again and, as I watched her, I told her “I am very lucky” and she said “So am I”. (OK, maybe all part of the act, but I was happy to hear it.)

It wasn’t long before I had to ask her to get a condom.

While she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could – good girl.

We started with some cow-girl. This was possibly the best I’ve ever encountered. Ada rode me slowly, grinding her clit down onto me and dictating the pace and the rhythm – and I was only too happy to go along with it.

We intermittently had some more DFKing and her lovely flowing hair, which was never tied back, was brushing again my face.

I reckon she came at least twice more and, even though it was a cold day and quite cool in the room, I noticed she was sweating quite a bit as I stroked her back.

I suggested a switch to the mish and we moved round.

It was just fantastic being with such a beautiful lady and kissing her and watching her pretty face as she enthusiastically urged me on.

I asked he to suck me again and I lay on the bed.

Ada took a sip of her Chinese tea and resumed blowing me (much better than the toothpaste I encountered yesterday – see my review of Happy at 12 Euston if you’re wondering what I’m talking about).

It wasn’t long before I squirted in Ada’s mouth and she kept sucking me for a good while after I’d cum.

Ada had a quick spit in a tissue and then lay on the bed in my arms, saying she wanted to sleep (it was about midday by now).

We had a lovely chat - her English is very good.

As we lay there, basking in the post-coital afterglow, we got an unusual “hurry-up” from Angie – she knocked on the door, opened it and stuck her head in and said “I’m joining you”. That prompted us to quickly get up, shower and dress!!

Absolutely fantastic session with, as I told Ada and Angie on my way out, one of the very best – we just clicked perfectly.

Yep – I’m in love.