Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : 28/10/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am or 2 am if busy every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Magazine model 167 cm tall and so sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :LFK, BBBJ, side saddle doggy, missionary, doggy and then lay down doggy to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always and she has a lot of regulars.

My experience/comments : I have been in Japan for the last two weeks and have been looking forward to a session with Ada after a break for a while so I was feeling very horny indeed.

I picked up the flu while there and just recovering from the last of it so was happy to take it easy with her and we start with some nice hugs and some kissing and but not with tongue this time.

Ada then gives a quick catbath and then engulfs my cock in her silky mouth and to all those out there who have not had Ada's mouth around your cock will not know what you are missing out on.

The sucking goes for ten minutes and I am in bliss as usual and my cock is quite big and hard now and Ada says its yummy and so big with that sexy girly way she has and then back down her throat again, life is good.

I suggested side saddle today and Ada is such a beautiful sexy woman that whichever way you go is such a turn on and I enter her tight pussy and I am thinking that this girl is popular and yet the pussy is so good like a teenager.

I guess its because I am the first punter after her day off and I have to take it easy to get in there as she is tight and its feeling good gradually loosening her pussy and I am asking her if she is ok and she said yes.

I increase the pace and take longer strokes and I am checking and she is ok and its feeling awesome and the look of her beautiful body there and her butt is amazing to watch as my cock disappears inside her.

I am telling her that she is a beautiful lady and I love fucking her and I am in bliss and Ada makes these sexy girly whimpers and reaches back to stroke me and she is saying my cock is very big and hard and its because of you Ada making me so horny.

I went like this for ten minutes with varying intensity just savouring her lovely pussy and that beautiful body and holding her close just making love to her as she means a lot to me.

We then changed to missionary and I love this position with her as I can get some kissing and I can suck her breast while fucking and she loves it if you do it gently and I can see her pretty face and her expressions.

I can also mix the intensity up and cater to her likes as to the pace and I get some good reactions from her and she just feels so damn good inside that amazing pussy and her body is so soft and sexy and feels so good against me.

I was tiring after ten minutes so I suggested doggy to finish and what a sexy butt and legs and body to look at and the soft pussy all so good and we ended with her laying down and we finished medium pace like this.

I cleaned up and just lay there and thanked her and talked about my trip for fifteen minutes.

So Ada is the perfect girl for that sexy making love with the hot secretary and just taking your time and enjoying it so much.

I will never tire of her.