>

Thread: Ada - Special time with a special lady

Silver Member

Default Ada - Special time with a special lady

Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 15/7/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am today and not sure from here so check with Angie

Rates : $150 per hour which is low for a girl like Ada

Size/shape : 170 cm beautiful curvy body like magazine model, medium tan all over, no blemishes, just beautiful

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Hugs and cuddles, BBBJ, DFK, missionary, spooning, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes always

My experience/comments :I have not seen Ada for a couple of years and used to be a regular customer of hers for a long while and always great sessions.

I kept thinking about her all last night and when I got there today it was so good to hold her again and after the shower straight into nice cuddles and very passionate kissing.

I then have to lick her pussy and I did this for more than ten minutes because Ada just loved it and was holding my hand and saying she was horny and came a couple of times.

I then get the amazing soft sensual blowjob with her silky soft tongue and plenty of pressure going half way down and playing with my balls and then a soft balls suck while admiring her gorgeous body.

I just want missionary straight away because this girl is very hot and looking down as I entered was quite exiting and in I go into the amazing soft snug pussy and looking at her hot body and her reactions were fantastic.

I kept up the missionary for at least ten minutes with Ada reacting very strongly to everything and it was a major turn on to fuck such a beautiful girl again.

I then switched to some spooning and then doggy and both very good feeling and came strongly in doggy looking at her lovely long shapely body.

Great session with a stunning lady who is also a very nice person.

Great value for a lady that looks this good and I hope she comes back as a regular.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Ada round two

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 18/7/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am today and not sure from here so check with Angie

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 170 cm beautiful curvy body like magazine model, medium tan all over, no blemishes, natural C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Hugs and cuddles, DATY, BBBJ, french kiss">DFK, missionary, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very much.

My experience/comments : Well I couldn't keep away, when Ada is here I will be with her each day she works unless I am dead.

The first session as above went well but I was nervous because this is Ada and I have seen her many times two to three years back and I remembered what its like to be with her and Angie would have heard the excitement in my voice when she told me.

I felt more at ease today and Ada has matured and is such a lovely lady and still as hot as ever with that amazing sexy body and the way she is during each session.

I gave her a welcome hug and kiss and we showered and lay down together on the bed and I had her in a full length cuddle and we just kissed with passion for at least five minutes.

Then Ada plays with my now hard cock and the catbath starts and slowly moves down to my balls and then the heavenly sucking and she is telling me that my cock is big and then engulfs it half way.

I can tell you this girl can suck with such sensuality and she is hugging me and slowly sucking with her silky soft mouth and my balls are getting a massage and I am looking at her absolutely beautiful curves.

I am as horny as fuck right now and this just keeps going for more than ten minutes with Ada saying my cock is yummy and then it disappears again down her throat with that tongue licking so softly.

My balls get a nice slow sucking first one at a time then both and she is wanking me and this is just so good that way she does it and I am looking at her the whole time.

After maybe fifteen minutes of absolute bliss I then cheekily ask her if she wants her pussy licked and she looks at me all shy and says of course she does.

Ada then lays down and what a sight and I get on the floor and pull her over and start my licking with long slow slurps and I get my tongue deep inside her and lick the smooth back wall of her pussy.

I am tongue fucking her as deep as I can manage and the whole time I am there Ada is in raptures especially when I concentrate on her clit and suck it gently and flick it with my tongue.

I then get the hip movements onto my tongue and then some shuddering and this continued for maybe ten minutes, so I am there licking for more than ten minutes and my face is just covered in her cum.

Ada then said she was so horny now and that is good because now I get yet another long sensual sucking on my cock and balls and going deeper this time and my cock is as hard as the rubber on a car tyre.

So I say that I want to fuck her now and Ada doms me up and lays down for missionary and I enter her soft snug pussy which I had in my mouth and this girl is very hot and sexy and sensual.

We are both very horny now and my plan was just to fuck her slowly while kissing and savour that beautiful feeling pussy but alas I just had to fuck her hard straight away.

I started in a medium pace and then quickly sped up and I was really going for it and her pussy feels bloody amazing and the way she was reacting with crying out and pulling me down for kisses and wrapping her legs around me.

It was just fantastic and I could suck her left breast because she is tall and you can do it while fucking her and Ada was pulling me into her and grinding her pussy onto my cock and I could feel the vibrations coming from her pelvic area.

This went for about ten to fifteen minutes and then I wanted doggy to finish this time so we change and I just leaned over her and fucked slowly and deeply and kissed her back and then fucked hard and came while she massaged my balls.

I then collapsed absolutely buggered and we cleaned up and lay there with her talking about general stuff.

This is why I have seen her for such a long time because she is fantastic and can build you up to an erotic crescendo and also now mellowed a bit so even nicer now and still so sexy.

Silver Member

Called in to see Ada today after more than a week suffering with a badly broken ankle for the past nine days and Angie let me park out back where I could manage an entrance on crutches.

I arrived the same time as Ada drove up the street and there were a lot of wire clothes dryers there so Ada knew my situation and raced over and moved them all for me to park.

She is such a lovely person so in I go on crutches not sure about what's going to happen because this is new to me and I take the plastic chair into the shower and then dry off.

Saw my friend Chillisauce at the back and he is a lovely guy who really cares about the girls as much as I do.

Hobble into the back room with fabulous new firm mattress and then just told her how much I have missed her and just looking at this beautiful girl next to me.

We then kissed and Ada starts the catbath then the glorious sucking and I have forgotten about my leg by now and am there in Ada bliss getting sucked so lovingly by this beauty.

I thought today lets try Ada on top due to my leg and I didn't lick her pussy today because we were running a bit late from my parking and Ada doms me and then lowers slowly onto me and OMG that pussy is good and snug.

It took a bit longer than usual to get in there but then I was so fucking horny and Ada was as well and I just had to fuck her right away and I am going hell for leather like a jockey in the Melbourne cup.

Ada was responding meeting me on the upstrokes and kissing me and I sucked her breast and looked at her beauty and slam, slam into that sexy pussy and Ada is crying out and cumming and I am going like this for maybe seven minutes.

I then just had to cum because again she had me so worked up by now and it was explosive and so enjoyable.

My broken leg did not exist during this time and everything went fine so next session will get a little more adventurous with some missionary and maybe doggy.

Thanks sexy Ada.