Establishment :
    533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 21/8/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 2 am every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape :
    170 cm beautiful curvy body like magazine model, natural C cups, strong lovely shapely legs, medium tan all over, no blemishes, just beautiful

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :
    Hugs and cuddles, DATY,
    BBBJ

Silver Member

I wrote a long review and it all disappeared when I posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    I wrote a long review and it all disappeared when I posted it.
    I've being having the same problems. Cut-and-paste from Word fails. You need to create in Word, cut-and-paste into Notepad and cut-and-paste from Notepad.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post
    I've being having the same problems. Cut-and-paste from Word fails. You need to create in Word, cut-and-paste into Notepad and cut-and-paste from Notepad.
    That review was 30 minutes work.
    I noticed it was auto saving it so I hope it can be restored.

Silver Member

Ada-tall sexy beauty who gets me so horny

I have a fairly long history with Ada going back several years and used to visit her at 10 am almost every day she worked.

We have always had great sessions together and she has such a beautiful sexy body and the way she is in the room is just fantastic.

I mentioned before that she can get me worked up and so horny that I just want to fuck her fast and hard.

Her silky soft mouth ensures I get an erotic blowjob not to mention just looking at her is a turn on.

The recent sessions have started with nice cuddles and light kisses to start and I just go with the flow and not push the kissing too much to start.

Then I start kissing her inner thighs and then my mouth is sucking her sexy pussy and I am licking deep inside and sucking her clit.

I suck slowly and with concentration and work on that clit interspersed with long sucks and tongue fucks and Ada responds well with soft moans and then tells me that she is horny.

Horny Ada is very good and then I get a nice slow sensual sucking on my hardening cock and soft licking and some sucking of my balls.

Ada then applies the dom and climbs on top in cowgirl and her pussy is snug and the feeling is so good.

I am the first punter and my cock can feel every bit of that amazing pussy and Ada is turned on and horny and she is fucking me slowly.

I am holding her sexy beautiful butt and strong toned legs and suck on her breasts and the kissing starts now getting more intimate and so sexy.

I let her fuck me for a few moments and then I am worked up and so horny now that I need to fuck from underneath.

I start a faster deeper fucking and I am being kissed with tongue and Ada's beautiful sexy face is looking at me and we are into some real passion now.

I fuck her hard and fast and the intensity is incredible and I am kissing and maintaining the rhythm from underneath and Ada is uttering sounds through the kissing.

We are holding each other very close and I suck on her breast and get a good response and she is crying out and kissing me.

This goes for ten minutes and is incredibly erotic and we then change to missionary and I enter her pussy and I love the look of this sexy lady under me.

I just savour the feeling of her and go slow and make passionate love to her and we are kissing on occasion and then I lift up a bit and fuck her harder for a while.

Ada is looking turned on and I then hold her again and fuck her and kiss her neck and tell her that she is beautiful and I love fucking her.

Ada kisses me some more and this is why I come to see her to make love to a beautiful sexy woman who seems to be enjoying our times together.

After ten minutes I am tiring and switch to doggy and the feeling again is so good and looking at her long sexy body and the feeling of her massaging my balls and crying out just finishes me off.

The orgasms are always strong and I collapse on the bed exhausted and Ada cleans me up and gives a nice massage.

Ada lay in my arms for the remaining five minutes and I held her close and thanked her for a wonderful sexy fuck.

So I believe most punters would enjoy being with Ada and remember that I have a fairly long history with her.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Chaps..

All the above is correct..

But you also need to know that a “long essay” will cut off..

We have limited it to 5000 words!

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    Chaps..

All the above is correct..

But you also need to know that a “long essay” will cut off..

We have limited it to 5000 words!

AB
    Yes but this is under 1000 words.
    Nobody is going write 5000 words except the Speechwriter or Assandlegs.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 25/9/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 2 am every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday

Rates : $150 per hour for a sexy tall beauty (bargain)

Size/shape : 167 cm naked with beautiful curvy body like magazine model, natural C cups, strong lovely shapely legs, medium tan all over, no blemishes, just beautiful

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Hugs and cuddles, DATY, BBBJ, balls sucking, cowgirl, missionary

I have not seen Ada for two weeks as she had a break and got back there this morning and it was so good to see here again nice and early so I let her take her time getting the room ready and we then lay down for a nice catch up cuddle and some kisses.

Well this lady has what I call an almost perfect body (nobody is perfect right) and I just love her and her little sexy whimpers as she is sucking my hard cock and balls and I am looking at that beautiful body.

So after a catbath I have to lick her pussy after asking and Ada says yes please so in I go and what a sexy sight looking down on this lovely beauty and then her pussy is in my mouth and I am licking and sucking so softly.

Teasing her with my tongue as its just like kissing but on her pussy lips and my tongue is adventurous and I am right inside her fucking her with my tongue and then the slow teasing licking with some work on her clit.

When I lick pussy I am concentrating with eyes closed and I am sensing her movements and her sounds as I focus on her desires and move my tongue and hands stroking her according to the feedback.

They may not realise exactly what I am doing but its designed to give the girl maximum enjoyment as I believe its not just about me getting whatever I want at their expense but a two way experience.

Ada was making all the right noises and there was some wetness on the sheets and Ada said she was horny and this is a very good thing because this lady can suck so well and when she is horny its even better.

So I am getting my balls licked and then watching her as my balls are in her mouth and sucking so softly and then the long half licking and sucking along the shaft then my cock gets devoured and the sexy slurping sounds.

Ada makes these sexy whimpering sounds as she is sucking me and she is holding me and she is such a sexy feminine lady and I am feeling pretty good and horny after ten minutes of this bliss.

Ada doms me up without interruption and then lowers on top of me slowly as she has a wonderful snug feeling pussy and my cock is big and hard after what she just did to me.

I start slowly and gradually get all in there and then take it easy to start and I was so horny feeling those amazing legs of hers and her butt so firm and sexy and I increased the pace now to a bit faster.

Ada was clearly loving it as she was holding me close and kissing me and making very girly sexy sounds and after a couple of minutes I increased the pace and was fucking her much faster now.

Horny Ada is very good and she was crying out and kissing and holding me close and I was really going for it today after two weeks not seeing her and was fucking her fast in rapid bursts of a few moments then some slow again.

I did this for nearly ten minutes and had some great responses from Ada and she said that my cock felt very big and hard but she was ok so I didn't want to hammer her too much and I wanted some energy left for missionary.

So I changed to me on top and what a beautiful sight looking down on this sexy lady and in I go and just made slow passionate love to her and sucked her breast while fucking and after five minutes Ada reached down and held my balls.

Now this is just so frigging good making love to this lady and she is making all the right noises and she is massaging my balls and I am looking at her beauty and I went for a bit faster paced fucking and then finished off with a fantastic orgasm while holding her close.

We then just lay there for a while and I thanked her for being such a lovely girl and giving me such an enjoyable fuck.