Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 28/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, great figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, pussy-slide, 69, DATY, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - up there with the best (IMHO), especially considering she's so young

My experience/comments : Called a couple of days earlier to book a session with a girl who’s has been on my “To Do” list for a couple of months.

Arrived on time and was first asked by Angie to wait by the front door while a punter was taken to a room - the place was obviously busy. She then suggested I wait in the corridor on the chair outside Room 3.

While I was chatting to Angie I mentioned that she had a new girl on the roster called Alina. Angie said I should see her, instead of the girl I’d booked, as Alina is young and very good. She apparently lives in Melbourne and flies up to Sydney once every few months for a day or so to earn some money at 533 before returning. (I’m sure that Angie did this partly to look after me but also because she knew I’d be back soon to see my original booking so she’d get an extra booking for Alina. Angie also knows I write reviews).

I waited in the corridor, seeing Tracey, Kiki, Jan and Jessie all walking round wearing almost nothing, and after a few minutes Angie showed me into Room 2. She suggested that I shower and said Alina would be along soon, which she was.

WOW – Alina is really petite, very young looking, with a very pretty face, red-tinted hair, pert B-cups and a slim but shapely figure. Absolutely stunning. She was wearing a miniscule white bra and pantie set which admirably showed off her fantastic butt. She has beautiful eyes, full lips and soft, creamy skin.

I handed the money to Alina who took it outside and returned immediately.

Then it was straight down to it. Alina stripped off and joined me on the bed. After a quick DFK and lick of my nipples she was working on my tackle, first licking my balls and perineum then, after a quick wipe-down, she started a fantastic BBBJ.

She was very slightly toothy, but not too much, and there was lots of saliva and great eye-contact. I let this go on for a while, sometimes propping myself up so I could watch in the mirror by the bed. Alina played along with this, moving round so I could see her backside in the mirror.

I wanted some 69 but Alina pushed me onto the bed and lay on top of me for a brilliant pussy-slide while we kissed and I played with her nipples.

She was getting excited and very wet, making lots of ego-enhancing “I love your cock" and "Big cock” comments.

I eventually got my way and we went for some 69 which was great – she was really wet and hadn’t used any lube yet.

I was about to cum so I turned her onto her back and went down for some sweet DATY which elicited more dirty comments. Permission to insert a digit was refused and when I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth she said “No, cum on my body, I want to rub your cream into my skin.”

After some more BBBJ, she dommed me up and we started with some cowgirl. I let her guide me into her and she started slowly but took my size well.

Instead of sitting upright, Alina kept her body almost horizontal and close to mine so that we could kiss and she could rub her clit against my body. This got very energetic and she told me she was cumming.

After a pause I turned her onto her back and went for the mish. This was just fantastic, looking down on her pretty face and kissing those lovely, full lips while gradually increasing the tempo.

Again, she got pretty loud and said “I’m cumming. don’t stop”.

After another pause I asked her whether she had cum. “Twice” she said. I was happy to believe her.

Next I suggested some doggie and I stood behind her while she knelt at the edge of the bed. She finally applied a bit of lube and guided me in.

I started slowly, as I didn’t want to cum quite yet, and as I increased the pace she got vocal again and once more said she was cumming.

Looking down at her cute little butt and on my cock as it slid in and out of her, moistened by her creamy juices, was brilliant. As was watching her in the mirrors straight-on and to the side.

The tempo was reduced and then gradually increased again. This time I just stood still and looked down while Alina moved back and forth.

She soon was getting really loud, stretching back to hold me by the arm and saying “Cum at the same time” so I grabbed her by the hips and started pounding away until I filled the dom.

We were both exhausted and collapsed onto the bed. After a bit of a tidy-up, Alina joined me for a cuddle.

We had a chat and she told me that she was from Melbourne and came to Sydney from time to time to earn some money as she didn’t want to be recognised in her home town. Her English is pretty good.

She said she was originally from Singapore and I sure I asked how long she’d been in Australia but I was really exhausted and I don’t remember her answer.

I usually don’t ask a girl’s age unless they look really young. Alina said she’s 23. I pointed out that I’m nearly three times her age and she kept saying my cock is like a 25 year old’s and she likes older men as they’re better at sex. There goes my ego again!

After a few minutes cuddling and kissing I was getting hard again (much quicker than I’d normally manage, but I did have a very pretty and very sexy young girl in my arms who was playing with my cock).

There wasn’t time for a second shot so after a while I showered, dressed and departed.

Thanked Angie on the way out and told her what a star Alina is.

Brilliant session – up there with the very best (IMHO).

As I said, Alina is only here for the occasional, short visit. Enormous recommendation to all fellow punters – look out for her and book her as soon as you see she’s on the roster – you won’t be disappointed. (And I expect I’ll regret that recommendation because I probably won’t be able to see her next time she’s here as she’ll be already booked by you lot.)

Gold Member.

Person's Name : Alina

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : Oct 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : ?

Rates : $90 HLF

Size/shape : Cute, small perfect, though a few odd bruises or marks including a couple on her chin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Singaporean

Services Provided : LFK, CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend?: YES

Face: 9/10

Saw Newsboys review and shot over straight away based on his description.

She is indeed a cutie. When she looks you straight in the eye its mesmerising - her eyes are solid dark pools of cuteness.

She loved cuddling A LOT.
    Way like being with your young girl friend when you were in your early 20s.

She just seems smitten, in a genuine way. Not an ounce of “professional” about her.

To be honesty the session was a blur as I only lasted 10 -15 mins at best before I blew as she rode me cowgirl.

We started with a BJ that was covered - she said she didn’t like doing BBBJ.
    The view of my rock hard cock disappearing into her pretty little face had me on the edge from the first few sucks.

I had to peel her away early as I was in serious danger of losing the lot right then and there.

Alina then took the initiative and mounted me face down on my tummy.
    Staring right into my eyes the entire time with her chancing the occasional kiss as she came up to my face.

She was clearly enjoying her self and then one of my fave moves happened.
    As she is sliding up and down my body her silky wet pussy just scooped up my rock hard cock, no hands required and I glided straight up her heavenly hole.

This lasted less than 5 mins and I was done.
    Any thoughts of doggy or spooning were gone as she milked my load in her uncommon laying flat cowgirl move.

We cuddled and chatted the rest of the session and I get the feeling she was a little disappointed I didn’t last as long as she’d have liked.

I made every effort but that’s what happens sometimes when you have a teen angel on your cock.

SILK

Ahhhh - tell us about the pussy fur - or lack thereof? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post
    Ahhhh - tell us about the pussy fur - or lack thereof? Thanks!
    Trimmed, not shaven (at least, when I saw her).

Gold Member.

Funny thing I never got a look at her pussy as she did all the work plus my hands free entry required nothing but a bit of dumb luck.