Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : 160 cms, size 10

Nationality or Ethnicity : Melasian

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Amanda is Malaysian, 160 cms, size 10, late 30s with natural D boobs.

I prefer women of size 8 or 10: size 5 is too skinny for me and size 12 too massive, so I was pleased that Amanda fitted into my preferred bracket. Even more so when I saw and felt her natural D boobs. What a great start!

We began beside the bed with a gentle kiss, my hand stroking her back. She was a little tentative at first but slowly warmed up. After all, I was a strange man she hadn't met before. We moved onto the bed, where more kissing leading to DFK, then I asked for some nipple licking, some BBBJ, which she did but maybe she wasn't used to that, and I was ready, so on with the dom, into mish and I came.

Amanda has virtually no English. She suggested a massage which turned out to be very good.

I enjoyed my time with Amanda: she has the most expressive eyes, deep pools of colour, maybe even sad but I was unable to ask her.
    Last edited by The Possum; 30th May 2018 at 05:54 PM.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9 May 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : 160 cms, size 10, D cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY various positions, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Amanda is walks into the room, wow, looks stunning! Shapely body and a good rack. Once undressed her lovely boobs are soft with large areolas. She is no spring chicken, but in good shape. Her hair is tied up, which I like, as I don't like to have a curtain of hair obscuring the view when getting a BJ.

She immediately engages in an extended DFK whilst groping me until things are fully hard. Then ontyo her knees for a BBBJ, very good.

Time to move to the bed, and the BBBJ continues. She knows her stuff! After a good ten minutes of this she decides I'm ready for more! Suits me up and gets on top opf me, more DF Kissing and then I start playing with those lovely jugs. She seems to enjoy having those huge nipples licked and is now rubbing herself onto my cock. Before I know it the pussy slide has turned into full penetration. She is soft and warm, very moist, no need for lube here! Not the tightest, but it feels good and we carried on in various positions, interspersed with some DATY to allow me to delay the inevitable for as long as possible. Ultimately finished off whilst in a spooning position. Awesome punt. Still had half an hour left, she ask me whether i have another shot left in me, but I said I doubt it. So a quicj shower for both and then she gave me a 20 minute massage. By the end of that she is againg fidddling with my tackle, trying to araouse it from the dead! It took a whiole, because I had totally relaxed during the massage, but to her credit she raised the old flagpole again and lubed up her hands to try and gove me a HJ to a second coming. Als, her best efforts could not get me accross the line, but it was not for lack of trying on her part.

Excellent service from a lovely woman, highly recommend you try and book her!