Date of Visit : 02/09/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 willoughby Road

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 30mis / 90

Size/shape : 8 ... D cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian - Not sure of nationality

Services Provided : BBBJ, sex

Value for money/recommend? : ok - wouldn't return.

My experience/comments :

Made a booking today for 3:45 pm as I was in the area. Initially I wanted to see Sheri again but she was booked until 5pm.

Remember reading good things about Amanda so booked a 1/2 hour with her.

First impressions were ok, she was wearing some sort of uniform with her ample titties spilling out the top of her uniform jacket. I would't say she is beautiful but has a sexy, smoldering type of look, she certainly doesn't have that cute innocent look like some of the other girls here.

It was pretty apparent early on that communicating verbally was going to be tough as her English is almost non-existent. So much so I could't even determine where she was from.

While I shower she strips to reveal a decent body with some nice breasts that have huge areolas, after the shower she greets me with a DFK as we move to the bed.

We kiss for a couple of minutes before she gives me a fairly lazy, half-hearted cat bath. After only a minute of this she throws her leg over me and starts riding cow-girl. She bounces up and down for a good five minutes getting up a good rhythm. After this she motions us to change positions as she is getting tired, we switch to mish and after about 8 or 9 minutes I finish. We still have about 10-15 minutes left so she suggests (through body language), I have a shower and then she will give me a massage. The massage was horrible, she was just kind of using her fingers to squish my skin together. It was weird although I can't complain as one does not go to 533 for a massage!

I don't live near Willoughby so I don't frequent this joint often. On the few previous occasions I have ventured here I have thoroughly enjoyed my sessions with the girls (Sheri being the highlight) so it's a shame that this was kind of a dud session. No communication with no connection made the event a little drab. I can't attribute all the blame to Amanda as she did try her best and gave me a service that other may have enjoyed.

You win some, you lose some - Ill eventually be back to 533 but not to see Amanda.