Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : Sept 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $90 / 30min

Size/shape : said 6 but looks a bit bigger

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore (looks Chinese)

Services Provided : BBBJ, various positions, play with her

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Cute little thing with a pretty face, started with a bbbj which she was really eager with, I was pretty horny so I asked her to slow down so I could make the 30 min! Was happy for me too play with her titties and a bit of ff.

Flipped her into doggy and was able to get balls deep inside such a good feeling. Still nice and tight slow and steady but she was pushing back hard and seemed to be really getting into it so I couldn't hold back and went for it, she enjoyed the quick pounding to.

Only about 15 min in so she gave me another bbbj to get me hard again. Then turned around into Asian cowgirl and rode me like a champ. She was able to keep this up until I blew again. She seems to really enjoy it and was really into me and giving me a good experience. I'll see her again.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : Oct 14 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150 / 60min

Size/shape : size 10 to 12

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore (looks Chinese)

Services Provided : BBBJ, various positions, play with her

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Well have seen Amanda a few times. just played some sport and had a shower afterwards. Booked Amanda to have some fun with. Into the room, usualy DFK. Told her I had a shower and was horny. Well she knows how to look after a horny guy. Gets on the bed in doggy style, pulls her body suit away to reveal her pussy applys some lube and spreads her pussy waiting for my cock. Well we all know what happens now. So was burried deep in her pussy within 5 mintes of getting in the room. We did Doggy for a wile and moved to issionary. I was feeling the cum already so jumped off and did some DATY and played with her big tits. Only spent a few minutes down htere before she wanted to taste my cock. Gave a great bbbj but in the horny state I was in only 1 hole was going to satisfy me. Back into missionary with Amanda really pounding away. She is reaching around playing with my balls and this is getting me over the line. Blew deep and hard into hr pussy. We lie there for a while just exhausted. Ask fro a massage and get a nice one till times up. We both shower and say our farewells with a dfk and a butt squeeze.

Great gal that loves sex.

Bronze Member

No longer works at 533 as of last Thursday

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whoreny2 View Post
    No longer works at 533 as of last Thursday
    So where?.. roster stacking again?
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Bronze Member

Brodie Street Rydalmere or so I believe. No idea of whether she has retained name or not as have not seen her on its roster either under Amanda that is. And Yes Angie is still putting her name on roster regardless

Quick update
    Had a private session with Lovely Amanda last night early this morning.
    She’s taking a mini break before returning to work
    Why she left 533, that’s commercial in confidence, but not hard to figure out.
    And yes she worked me over real good, and have still trouble walking today.
    But Amanda is one of the best

Quote Originally Posted by Chillisause View Post
    Quick update
    Had a private session with Lovely Amanda last night early this morning.
    She’s taking a mini break before returning to work
    Why she left 533, that’s commercial in confidence, but not hard to figure out.
    And yes she worked me over real good, and have still trouble walking today.
    But Amanda is one of the best
    Chilli pm in private her new gig if can..... Cheers...... K&T....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us